Chapter 4

𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑱𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy and my head hurts so bad, I need to go to school because we have an upcoming test and I can't afford myself to fail again.

I stood up as I rub my head and went straight to the bathroom, I took a bath then brushed my teeth. I was done showering now I only need to change clothes and eat.

I went downstairs to eat and smelled bacon and eggs... hmmmmmm delicious I immediately sat waiting for the food. 2minutes later the maid served the food. I ate the bacon and eggs and dropped the spoon and fork to get ready to leave.

I went outside and was greeted by my driver who's now bowing at me. "Ready to go to school Ms. Kim?" The driver asked me and I nod "Yeah, let's go." I gave him a smile as he opened the car door for me.

My head hurts like crazy. I tried to forget it by listening to music. I played Perfect by One Direction. It's my favorite song. 30 minutes later we arrived at the school.

The driver opened the door for me as I stepped out of the car and gave the driver a bow "Thank You."

The driver closed the door and left. I went straight to the school and alot of students eyeing me. Why are they keep staring at me everyday??? Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name.

"MINJI! MINJI!" I was about to look back when Hanni jumped beside me and wrapped her right hands onto my shoulder

I got startled and sighed of relief "YAH! You startled me" I said to Hanni laughing

"Hehe, sorry I'm just excited :D" Hanni replied smiling like a kid at me

"Why are you excited? Did something happened?" I asked her as I look down at her

"Hmm... No. I was excited because I saw you." She said tilting her head and smiled at me

"Stop being such a flirt, will you." I wheezes and grabs Hanni's hand and drag her into our class.

We sat on our table "Minji." Hanni calls me.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"Later after the class ends... Can you buy me bread?" Hanni whispered only for me to hear.

I laughed lightly before speaking "Haha, Of course." I said while I fixed her bangs having a light smile on my lips. When I was done fixing her bangs, I looked at her. She was red as a tomato. I wheezes loudly.

"What?" Hanni asked me with annoyance.

"You're red as a tomato right now, Bro." Hanni looked away feeling embarrassed.

"It's alright, Hanni. I'm used seeing you blush." I tapped her shoulder as she looked at me and smiled.

"You're so cute." I stated as she pinched both of her cheeks. SHE'S RED RIGHT NOW HAHA

𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

My heart is beating loudly and faster again!!!! KIM MINJI!!! I'M SCREAMING INSIDE RIGHT NOW I'M PROBABLY RED AGAIN IM SO EMBARRASSED

The teacher came as we sat straight and looked at the teacher.

"Good Morning, Class. You only have 2 days to explain how the Climate Change works. You also have an upcoming text next week so make sure avoid alots of absent. I don't like you guys seeing failing here at my class." The professor said as she started to write on the board and all of us took out our notebook to copy what the professor is writing. It took us 1hr and 30mins to finish.

"Alright, class. You all have 15minutes break. See you all next subject. Please stay quiet!" The professor left and the students are already throwing paper balls around the room. Minji and I can't help but to shake out head in disappointment.