Chapter 12

3 MONTHS LATER

HANNI POV

"Baby, it's Haerin's birthday today. Are you coming?" I asked Minji. I want to be with her today because I know alot of Senior Boys will attend. Yuck.

"No I can't... I'm going to Daegu. I'm sorry..." Minji said as she cups my cheek.

"Then I'm not going!" I yelled as I furrowed my eyebrows, crossed my arms and acted like I'm angry.

Minji laughs at my face. "Baby... You need to go.. it's your friend's birthday... I'll try catching up, okay?" I nodded feeling sad.

I stood up and gets ready to change. I wore a white Cardigan pants along with a white cropped top shirt. I also wore heels. (So I can feel like I'm tall but I'm not jk HAHAHAHSH)

I wore makeup as I got done and came to Minji. "How's my look?" Minji's jaw dropped as she keeps staring at me. At first she looked at me from Head to toe then stared at my face.

"Hey. Im asking you a question. How's my look?" Minji stood up and held my hand.

"You look gorgeous, my lady..." Minji said and I immediately blushed. We both smiled at each other.

"Thank you, baby." I said as she kissed my forehead.

"Baby. I need to go. I'll see you later, hm? Drive safely." I kissed her as she nods

____

I arrived at Haerin's house and entered.

"Haerin! Happy birthday!" I said as I hugged her and handed her a box. "Here's your gift."

"Unnie... You don't have to do that, but thank you." I nod as I patted her shoulder.

"Where's Minji unnie?" Haerin asked me.

"She can't come today. She's going to Daegu."

"Ahh... Understandable Ma'am." I laughed as we both sat on the couch with some Senior boys and girls across me. They also know Haerin so...

"Guys, this is Hanni Pham, my best friend." I smiled shyly as I bowed to them.

Haerin then started to introduce them one by one. She then introduced me to this girl named Danielle Marsh, I kept looking at Haerin only to see her staring at Danielle. She really likes her huh.

However, some tall guy named Jay kept looking at me from head to toe. Is he perhaps... Checking me out? No, he's ugly yuck.

3 hours later

We decided to drink but I told Haerin to stay sober and she did. I was getting uncomfortable because Jay kept looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I then picked up my phone to text Minji.

My baby Min ♥️

[Hanni] : Baby... Are you home? Please pick me up :( it's getting uncomfortable here.

_____

"Haerin, excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." Haerin nodded as I made my way to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and fixed ny hair. I badly want to go home.

I checked my phone, Minji still didn't responde. I wanna go home...

I was checking myself in the mirror again as I heard the door opened. It was Jay. He kept going closer to. God this is so bad.

I tried to leave the bathroom quickly but then he grabbed my wrist causing me to look back.

Jay then pinned me to the wall. "What are you doing!? Let me go!" I screamed but then he covered my mouth.