Chapter 17

5 years later

5 years had passed. Hanni and I graduated last year, things are going pretty well. Hanni's birthday is tomorrow too, you don't know how excited I am for tomorrow.

I am meeting up with ny friends house so they can help me wih Hanni (no spoiler) I'm on my way to their house.

As soon as I arrived at their house. I ringed the doorbell, when they opened the door, there I was greeted by my friends. "Ey! Minji! Come in."

Yujin said as I came inside. I sat on the couch as we gathered up. "Okay, why did you want to meet us?" Winter asked.

"I need help for Hanni." I said as I sat back on the couch.

"So here's the plan." I then explained the plan, I hope they don't jinx it, I'll really kill them.

"Okay, copy, boss." Kazuha said.

"When is it?" Yujin then asked me, of course, tomorrow.

"Tomorrow night, we should prepare now." They all agreed as we drive to my house.

We bought some decorations and sets them up on my backyard.

3 hours later...

"Alright, let's just leave it for now, I hope it doesn't get ruined." I said as I looked around the backyard. So beautiful.

"Okay, boss. We'll get going now, we'll be here at 4 tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you, guys." They all left but still teasing me about what will happen tomorrow.

"I hope this day doesn't get ruined. Just wait a little, my lady."

Tomorrow - 10:00am

I went to Hanni's house and celebrated her birthday, her friends and my friends came too. I swear to god, if they tell what we planned yesterday. I'll really kill them.

They all sang Happy Birthday for Hanni as we handed her gift. But I didn't, her gift will be given later.

I then came closer to her while holding the cake. "Happy birthday, ny world." I whispered to her and told her to make a wish which she did right away and blowed the cake.

We then clapped as I put an icing on Hanni's nose. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Danielle went to Hanni as she hugged her. "Thank you." Hanni gets teary as I took my handkerchief on my pocket and handed it to her. "Baby, where's ny gift?" Hanni said as she pouted. Your gift is later, just wait, my love.

"I'll give it to you later, hm?" Hanni nodded and hugged me.

"Happy birthday again, my love. I love you." I whispered as I caressed her back.

"Thank you, and I love you too, so much." We then broke the hug and I snitched the handkerchief from her hand and wipes her tears.

Few hours later - 4:02pm

We went to the mall first before heading to my house. Danielle and Haerin are with Hanni at the mall, yes. We left them there so we can get prepared for the surprise.