Chapter 15

MINJI POV

As soon as Hanni left, I immediately went back to Uncle's House.

"Minji..." The girl called me but I ignored her, instead, I grabbed my Jacket and ran outside. I rushed towards my car as I was getting my car keys in my pocket.

As soon as I entered the car, I grabbed my phone and called Hanni.

Few missed calls yet still not answering. This is really bad.

I sped up my car as I arrived at my condo. I immediately got off the car and rushed upstairs.

Keys jingling while I open the door, I ran to the room just to get greeted by Hanni who's now packing her things. I went closer to her.

"Baby.." I said in a soft tone, I saw Hanni still crying. I couldn't handle it. She went back and forth to the closet to get her things. But I stopped her. I closed the closet and covered it using my whole body.

"How dare you show your face to me after what happened earlier!?" Hanni yelled at me and slapped me on my left cheek. I didn't budge, I deserve the slap.

"Baby, I ca-" Suddenly Hanni cuts me off.

"Don't freaking call me Baby!" Hanni yelled at me as she grabbed her luggage and was about to leave the room, of course I stopped her.

"Hanni, I can explain, please. Give me a chance please..."

"What are your explanations huh!? You're gonna tell me that you're two timing me and that girl!? What else? You slept with her? You met her at some bar or something!?"

"Hanni... Look I'll stop seeing her, just... Don't leave me, Hanni. Please."

"No, Minji. I'm tired. I'm tired of you not spending time with me. I'm tired of you always excuse yourself going to your Uncle's house. I'm tired, Minji. Go do whatever you want, just don't get me involve with your stupid plans."

"We're done, Minji."

"Hanni... Let's not do this..."

"Let's not do this!? You're the one who says you're afraid to lose me, and you just did, Minji. You lost me, I thought you were different from the others." Hanni sniffled. "I really thought you loved me..." Hanni said as she looked down and cried harder.

"Hanni, I do love you, please don't say such things..."

"Lies, Minji. Lies. Move out of the way so I can leave. It was nice being with you, Minji." And... Hanni left me.

I burst into tears as I looked at Hanni's bed side full of stuff toys I gave her. She didn't even took one.

I weakly walked sat up and layed my back on the wall. I then covered my face with my hands then Burst into tears again. I grip on my shirt as I kept catching my breath.

I don't even know why I dated another girl, I kept asking myself that. I wish I can go back time where everything was fine. I'm scared to face Hanni and The girl earlier tomorrow at school. How am I gonna say sorry? Just say "Sorry?" I know that I can't just do that.

I was hurt by what Hanni said earlier "I thought you love me..." God that's so painful, but what I did was more painful.

I thought to myself that I can't date Karina, I proved myself wrong but turns out, it got worse.

____

Tomorrow

I woke up feeling empty on the bed. I looked at Hanni's side and saw that she's not here by my side. Tears were forming into my eyes again. But I held it. I stood up and took a shower. I don't want to eat, I just want to hurry and see Hanni.