Chapter 7

MINJI POV

It's been a week since Hanni came in school. I'm starting to get worried.

I cane out of the class room to have lunch. I was about to go straight to cafeteria when Park Jeongwoo blocked my way.

"Hey. Wanna join me for lunch?" He said with a smirk.

"Not today, Woo." I said frowning at him. I was about to walk away but he held my wrist causing me to stop.

"Ey, what's with the face?"

"It's nothing."

"Will you go out with me?"

I was taken aback by what he said. I know we kissed a few times but. I don't think I'm ready yet.

"I'm not ready yet, Woo." I said as I walked away while Jeongwoo followed me.

"Does the kiss we always had meant nothing to you?" He said and I froze at my spot. Does it meant something to him? Well yeah! IT WAS A KISS MINJI. A KISS.

"Look, Woo. Let's stop doing that okay? I totally regret it. Please stop chasing after me." I said and walked away.

"And why did you regret it?" Woo said and I walked up to him.

"Be-bec... Because.." I looked down and sighed. "Because?" "Because I made Hanni mad at me. It's obvious that she likes me, but, I can't just hurt her like that, Woo. Let's not do this okay?" I said as I arrived in the cafeteria and ate.

Hanni runs in my mind 24/7. Should I skip the next subject and go to her house? I should probably do that.

After I finished eating I went to the classroom to pick up my bag. I ran to the exit and made my way to my Bakery shopped. I arrived there panting because I just ran earlier. I brought Hanni's favorite breads before going to her house.

I came to a bus stop and waited patiently for a bus. 10 minutes later, the bus arrived. I quickly entered and leaned my head on the window still thinking about Hanni. I can't really tell myself if I like her as a friend or I like her more than a 'Friend' I'm always worried. But what about Jeongwoo? NO MINJI! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! I said as I hit my head lightly.

I'm 100% sure that I like Hanni now...

I just sighed and closed my eyes. 30 minutes later we arrived at Hanni's house.

I got off the bus and walked towards Hanni's house. I knocked and someone opened the door.

"Oh! Minji? I didn't know you were coming!" Hanni's Uncle greeted me and opened the door for me. "Uhm... Where's Hanni?"

"She's upstairs. She's sick, Minji. That's why she can't go to school for a week."

"Oh.. I brought bread for her... Do you mind if I see her sir?" I asked while I raised the bread that is in my hands.

"No not at all. Go on." Hanni's Uncle smiled at me and I smiled back.

I reached Hanni's room and knocked.

"Come in..." Some girl inside said with a faint voice.

I opened the door and was greeted by Hanni who's now laying on the bed. I can tell that she's sick.

"Hanni."

Hanni looked up to me "Minji? What are you doing here?" Hanni said as she sat on her bed and looked at me.

"I was worried because you didn't showed up in school for a week. I can't visit you because I was busy, I'm sorry." I said and sat beside her on the bed.

"It's okay. By the way, what's that?" Hanni said and pointed at the paper back I'm holding to.

"This? This is for you." I smiled and handed her a bag of bread.

"For me?" I nodded

She opens the bag and her eyes widened as her mouth went 'O' "THIS IS FOR ME!?!?" Hanni said and I nodded. Hanni dropped the bread beside her and sat on my lap and hugged me. I giggled at her and wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her back. "Are you even sick?"

"I was but I'm better now." Hanni mumbled in my shoulder. "Why? Because of the bread?" I asked and slowly stroked her hair.

"No. Because of you, you're worried about me. You also brought me bread. How sweet of you Kim Minji." Hanni
broke the hug and looked at me. I smiled her caressed her cheeks and rest my forehead at hers.

"I mean who wouldn't be worried for a cute and sweet girl like you?" I see Hanni blushed at my statement. "And Hanni... I'm sorry, for what I said last week. I didn't know you would get mad at me." I said and backed away looking at her.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too.. for ignoring you..." Hanni pouted causing me to laugh at her cuteness.

"Hanni... Do you like me?" I asked and Hanni tilted her head abit. "What do you mean...?"

"At school. I know you saw me and Jeongwoo kissing in the locker room. And when I followed you on the bathroom you were already tearing up. So I sensed that you like me. And I'm sorry for not noticing it." I said to Hanni and caressed her cheek.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Hanni asked me and I smiled lightly and shook my head. "No Hanni. I don't even know why I'm kissing him, now I totally regret it. I told him to stop chasing me so we can fix things between us. I'm really sorry if you think about it that way. He's not my boyfriend, Hanni. Now answer my question. Do you like me?" I asked her again and she became speechless.

"I.. uh.. yes." Hanni sighed. "Why didn't you told me?" I asked her. "I'm scared because I know you don't feel the same which you don't. I'm scared getting rejected, Minji. It's fine if you only like me as a friend I understand." Hanni replied as she layed on her bed sideways.

"Who said that I don't feel the same?" I said which made Hanni stand up being shocked.

"What!?" You serious!? No... You're joking.." Hanni scoffed. "No, Hanni... I do feel the same. I only said that (what Minji told Hanni last week) because I really need time to process my feelings to you which is here right now. I love it when I hold you. I love it when you cling onto me, say my name. I love it all Hanni. I love you." I finished in one breath and stared at Hanni.

Hanni jumped onto me and hugged me tightly "Minji..." Hanni said as I heard her sniff. I broke the hug and looked at her. I smiled and wiped her tears. "Will you go out with me, Hanni Pham?" I finally confessed. Hanni smiled and nod aggressively as a sign of yes. "YES MINJI!" Hanni said and wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her temple as we both fell on the bed with Hanni on top of me.

"I love you, Minji."

"I love you too. My Honey." I said and kissed her forehead. She then buried her head on my chest. I didn't even realized we both fell asleep.

Sorry if my story is always short, it's because I need time to think huhu.