Chapter 6

𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I came home and skipped school because my Uncle was sick, even tho we have maids in the house I'm still worried and wanna take care of him. When I got home I quickly ran up to my Uncle's room and saw him laying down weak. I ran up to him and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry I didn't go home early." I said to my Uncle who looked at me worriedly. "I thought you have a project to finish? And you told me that you're going home tomorrow?" Uncle said as he looked away and covered his mouth then coughed.

"It's just that... I'm worried Uncle.. besides Minji can take care of our project, we already finished now she just have to do the recitation." I said as I smiled at Uncle and he just nodded as a response. "Stay away from me a little bit, Han.. I'm still sick you'll get sick too.." Uncle said as he removed my hand from his hand. "Okay sorry... Did you eat yet?" I said and stood up.

"Yes, dear. Now you go leave the room and take a rest, hmm?" I nodded and smiled and closed the door. I sat on the couch as I opened layed on it and closed my eyes.

I woke up, it's now 5:40. What the hell? Ive been sleeping for 4 hours now. I quickly get up and went upstairs to go to my room. I changed clothes because I wanna go out today. I told my Uncle that I'm just gonna go somewhere, but it won't take long. The driver opened the car door for me as I immediately went inside the car. "Please take me to a Cafe nearby. Thank You." I said to my driver.

It didn't took long when we arrived at the Cafe. As soon as I entered the Cafe... I saw someone familiar. It was Minji. AND SHE'S WITH A GUY!? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!?

I didn't ordered and quickly left the Cafe. I don't want to get hurt by just watching them... But why do I feel like I'm hurt...? NO HANNI! I don't even know if they're in a relationship or just friends... I don't need to worry much. Me and my driver just went into a Bakery (aka, Minji's bakery)

As soon as I entered the Bakery. I saw Haerin smiling at me, I quickly went up to her and hugged her. "HAERIN-AH! I'm glad to see you again...I miss you.." Haerin hugged me back and smiled "I missed you too, Unnie. Even tho we just saw each other yesterday." Haerin and I laughed at each other. "You know Haerin... You've grown! I miss baby Haerinie so soooo much." I said as I hugged her tight now wanting to let go of her. "Oh yeah. And by the way, I'm gonna buy some bread... Hehe."

I broke the hug and grabbed some few breads. "Where's Minji unnie?" Haerin asked and my smile dropped. "Uh... I don't know.. I skipped school so I didn't saw her..." Haerin just nodded slowly and I went to pay for the bread. "Have a nice day Hanni Unnie!!!" Haerin shouted causing me to laugh. "You too Haerin!" I left the Bakery and got inside the car. I feel hurt just by hearing Minji's name, do I really like her that much? We were heading home as I ate the bread in the car, Minji is still on my mind.

We arrived at home and saw alots of foods on the table. My mouth dropped seeing these delicious foods infront of me. I smiled brightly and sat on the chair as I ate, completely forgetting about Minji.

I finished eating and went upstairs then head straight to my room. I laid on the bed thinking about Minji again. Suddenly 'what ifs' popped up on my mind. What if Minji and that guy earlier is dating? What if Minji really only see me as a friend? Should I just give up? What will happen tomorrow? Hanni, let's not think about it.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and changed into pj's. As soon as I left the bathroom, I immediately laid on the bed. I turned off the lamp and drifted to sleep.

I woke up by the sound of alarm ringing beside my ear. I buried my face into a pillow and groaned. I turned off the alarm and quickly gets up. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. By a flash I'm already downstairs sitting on the dining table.

I ate breakfast and went outside. My driver opened the door for me as usual. I listened to some musics while heading to school. Not even long we arrived at the school. I entered the school and walked. I flinched and gasped when I heard a bang on the boys locker. I immediately went there only to see Minji and that guy yesterday kissing. I froze on my spot with my mouth dropped. I immediately left as tears were forming into my eyes.

I entered the classroom with my eyes red, I sat and one of my classmates looked at me. "Are you okay? Your eyes are so red right now."

"Uh.. ye-yeah.. I'm fine.. thanks for your concern." I smiled at him and took my notebook and doodled on it.

I saw Minji entering the classroom with that guy, I stared at her and watched her sit beside that guy. I looked back into my notebook feeling sad. Soon, The Professor came in. "Good Morning, class." We all stood up to greet the professor.

we all sat back on our tables and the Professor gave each of us a bond paper with questions on it. "Today, you guys have to answer these questions about the climate changes which was explained yesterday. Good Luck." Hell, I was absent yesterday how am I gonna answer this!!? It took us 1hour to answer as we lined up and passed the paper. I'm pretty sure I will fail. We continued the class as the lunch came.

I put my things back into my back and headed out. Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist. "Hanni." Minji called me.

"What, Minji?"

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Tell me, Hanni. Tell me, I'll fix it, please."

"Minji... You did nothing wrong alright? It's just... I'm not into the mood today. I want to be alone for now, please?" I said to Minji as I removed her hand that was on my wrist. Deep down I'm still hurt. She just nodded and walked away.

I entered the cafeteria and got some food. I sat and ate. While I was eating, A boy approached me. "Hey, dumbo." Here they go again, bullying me. I looked up and saw the guy Minji was kissing earlier. "I want you to leave Minji alone."

"No." I replied and got back to eating.

"If you don't leave her alone... Something bad will happen to her. You don't want that to happen do you?" He said smirking at me. Of course I don't want that to happen!

"Fine! Please just don't do something stupid." I shouted at him and left my table. I ran to the bathroom and cried. What's happening to my life!? I feel like dying right now. They always call me names. Am I that bad? Am I not good for Minji? I burst out crying. I heard the door opened and saw Minji standing infront of the door.

I wiped my tears and was about to leave the bathroom but then.. Minji held my wrist causing me to stop. "Why do you keep ignoring me. And why are you crying?" Minji said with a cold voice.

"Minji please, I just wanna be alone for today."

"Why are you even crying? Is it because what I said to you yesterday? I'm sorry if that hurt you Hanni." I shook my head "No. It's not about that." She turned and looked at me. "Then what is it?" She said as she lets go of my wrist. I was about to say something but then the guy earlier entered the bathroom and glanced at me. I was scared and quickly left the bathroom leaving Minji there. I cried again and ran outside skipping the next subject.