Chapter 10

MINJI POV

As we were eating. I think this is my time to ask Sunoo about the house.

"Uncle? Can I ask you something?" I asked my Uncle causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"What is it?" My Uncle replied.

"I wanna live in a dorm. And I was thinking if maybe... Sunoo can stay in our house..." There it is. I'm feeling nervouse to be honest.

"I mean, I'm okay with that but I think you should talk to Sunoo about it."

"Dad! I'm okay with that! Besides my school is near there. I'll go home every Saturday and Sunday too." Sunoo stated causing us to smile.

Uncle Taehyung nods and smiled. "You can stay there Sunoo. But make sure you text us and go home when you're free?"

"Sure dad!" The orange headed guy clapped his hands all smiley.

"And Minji.. when are you going to move out by the way?" Uncle asked me. I responded.

"Hmm.. tomorrow.. not really sure."

"Okay then! Sunoo go pack your things."

Sunoo stood up and went straight to his room. He seems excited to be honest.

As we finished eating we all stood up. Me and Hanni sat on the couch. We waited for Sunoo before we leave.

"Are you sure about this, Minji?" Hanni held my hand and squeezed it.

"Yes, baby. I'm actually needing to find a dorm near school so I can just walk. I want you to stay with me tho?" I pouted and Hanni giggled.

"Baby... I need to ask my parents first, hm?" I nod at her response.

We heard footsteps from the stairs and we saw Sunoo running towards us.

"Let's go!!!" Sunoo shouted causing me and Hanni to laugh.

"Okay okay... Uncle we'll get going!" I shouted and Uncle Taehyung walked towards us.

"Okay. Take care hm?" Uncle followed us outside. Sunoo put his things on the back of the car as we went inside and sat.

"Take care son! Good Bye!" Uncle shouted as we all waved goodbye to him.

Sunoo's sitting infront of the car (beside driver's). Me and Hanni at the back.

I leaned my head onto Hanni's shoulder as I sneaked my right arm to her waist and pulled her close. I closed my eyes feeling Hanni's warmth around my body. She then leaned her head on top of my head and rubbed in lightly.

I pulled my right arm onto her waist and held her hand and intertwined them.

"Love you..." I whispered to Hanni and gladly Sunoo didn't heard it. 🙈

"Love you too..." Hanni smiled and gave a quick peck on my lips.

"Lovebirds I can see you back there. I'm so jealous. Huhu." As soon as I heard Sunoo's voice me and Hanni laughed at his response.

"But Minji-noona. Your girlfriend is pretty can I borrow her?" Sunoo joked teasing me as Hanni wheezes.

"No! She's mine!" I said as I wrapped both of my arms onto Hanni's waist pulling her close, hugging her tight, not wanting to let go.

Sunoo and Hanni laughed at me causing me to frown at the sight.

An hour later we arrived at my house. As soon as we entered I showed Sunoo's room.

I took Hanni home first before going to a dormitory.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Take care." I said as I kissed her lips and bid my goodbye.