Chapter 13

HANNI POV

I woke up with a warm body wrapped around me, a giant hugging me like a bear. I smiled and kissed her forehead causing her to wake up.

"You're finally up." Minji mumbled in my neck. "Are you feeling better now?"

Minji looked up to me and sat on the bed beside me.

"Yes, thank you." I hugged her sidewards as she kissed my temple.

"Let's go, I'll cook breakfast." Minji was about to get up when I hugged her tighter not wanting to let go.

"Can we stay like this for a bit?"

"Okay."

We stayed like this for a few minutes. This feels so good and right, I wish we can stay like this forever. I feel like I'm hugging a soft bear, she's so warm and relaxing to rest on. I love this girl so much, I can never let her go.

"Let's go, baby. I'm hungry." Minji laughs lightly and nod.

We both stood up and went to the living room. I sat on the couch, turned on the TV and watched some K-dramas. While Minji is cooking breakfast.

Few minutes later the food is ready. I paused the Movie and went to the kitchen. I sat beside Minji as we both ate.

"Mmmm, this is so good, baby." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows and licked my lips tasting the delicious food.

"Thank you, eat more, baby." Of course, I ate more. How can I refuse to the Kim Minji?

"How's Sunoo? Is he still staying in your house?"

"Yes, he liked it there. And Uncle Taehyung and his wife visited Sunoo last night."

"Ahhh... Alright. Planning to visit there too?"

"Hmm, I don't know, Hanni. Maybe soon."

I nodded as we both finished eating. We then walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. Minji took her phone and earphones and played some games. While me, I continued the Movie I was watching. I then rest my head on Minji's shoulder while my right arm wrapped around her waist. She was also busy playing lol. 😂

____

Time skip - 5:47pm

"Baby, wanna go outside?"

"Sure, but let's wear some jackets first since it's cold outside." Minji nodded as we both went to our room to get some jackets.

Minji got us an matching warm jackets. I took my beanie and wore it. While Minji wore a bucket hat. "Let's go."

We then walked outside as we saw a Tteokbokki place near a Convenience Store. I dragged Minji into the Tteokbokki place as we ordered two bowls of Tteokbokki. While I'm waiting for the Tteokbokki, Minji went to the Convenience Store to buy us some drinks.

____

MINJI POV

I'm now at the Convenience Store to buy us some drinks. I then grabbed a two box of Strawberry drink and two box of Banana Milk drink. When I went to the counter to pay the drinks, I saw a gummy bear with a stick. I then grabbed 3 of it and payed the drinks and the gummy bear.

I quickly left the Convenience Store and went back to the Tteokbokki place and saw Hanni sitting on one of the table with the Tteokbokki smoking infront of her (Tteokbokki was hot).

I sat across her and grabbed the Strawberry milk inside the plastic and handed it to her. She got excited when I handed her the strawberry milk. As she was opening the box of Strawberry Milk, I grabbed her bowl of Tteokbokki and blows it. She drank the Strawberry Milk before eating.