Chapter 11

HANNI POV

"Why did you kissed Jeongwoo back then...?" I asked staring at Minji causing her to look down.

"Well... I liked Jeongwoo back then. But when I saw you ignoring me I can't bear it. And That's when I knew that I have feelings for you. I stopped talking to Jeongwoo because I know you will not talk to me until I leave that guy. So that's why..." Minji answered. That's why she said those things to me...

"I'm sorry, for not telling you." Minji asked and stood up to sit beside me.

"I promise I will tell him to stop bothering me. Because my baby will get jealous and I don't want that." Minji said as she hugged me sidewards. Burying her face onto my neck. "Love you..." Minji muttered and I felt a smile on my lips.

"It's okay... And I love you too..." I said as I kissed her forehead.

We broke the hug and continued eating.

"Ahh! I'm so full. I feel sleepy tho. And and Minji, how can you sleep when you literally slept earlier?" I asked Minji causing her to smile

"I'll try."

MINJI POV

We both stood up and put our dirty plates on the sink. We both argued who's gonna wash the dishes. Hanni insisted but I don't want her to wash because she cooked dinner. So I shushed her by putting my index finger to her lips.

"I'm gonna wash the dishes. You go change." Hanni rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and immediately went to the bathroom to change. I know she can't fight back because she knows I will not agree.

Hanni was done changing and I told her to sleep first while I wash the dishes. Once I was done. I went to the bedroom to grab some clothes for me to change.

Once I entered the room. I saw a small girl on the bed sleeping peacefully while hugging the giant teddy bear (stuff toy).

I smiled seeing her sleep like that. She's so adorable I can stare at her face the whole day.

I went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. Once I was done. I maked sure the doors is locked.

I went inside the bedroom. Turned off the lights leaving only the lamp on.

I layed beside Hanni causing her to wake up. She didn't say a word and sat up, grabbed my hand to used it as a pillow. She hugged me sidewards as her hands around my waist. I gently rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"Minji. Make sure you sleep hmm? We have school tomorrow." Hanni mumbled on my chest.

"Oh yes. By the way. Did you bring your uniform too?" I asked Hanni. I thought she didn't packed her stuff

"Yes. My clothes and uniforms are inside my bag." Hanni muttered and looked at me with a smile.

"Okay... Go sleep now." I gently stroked her hair and can't believe she fell asleep that fast. I guess she's really sleepy.

30minutes later I finally fell asleep.

MORNING

I woked up by the sound of my alarm. I looked at Hanni who's still sleeping peacefully.

"Hanni yah..." I mumbled with a sleepy voice.

"Mmmmm..."

"Get up now."

It didn't took long to wake Hanni up as we both stood up. She went to shower first and I cooked breakfast. We bought groceries yesterday so we have foods now.

Hanni was done showering and I'm done cooking. It was my turn to take a shower now and immediately entered the bathroom.

I only take 20minutes to shower and got changed to my uniform.