Chapter 14

MINJI POV

After we ordered the food, the cashier told us that the food might take an hour to get ready, we can't do anything but to wait. While waiting, Jungwon and Hyein went to a claw machine near the restaurant. I'm tired of walking so me, Hanni and the others decided to stay here, scrolling on our phones.

"Babi." Hanni whispered.

"Hm?"

"I'm thirsty." Hanni pouted as I smiled and stood up to order some water for us.

Once I got the water, I got back to our table and gave the water to them.

I saw Hanni drank the whole glass of water, I figured out that she's really thirsty. "Babi's thirsty like crazy, huh?"

Hanni nodded and continued scrolling down on her phone as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I took a glance at the stuff toy I got earlier, it's sitting and resting it's back on Hanni's bag on the table.

Jungwon and Hyein arrived with a blue and gray shark on their hands.
"How lucky, huh? How much did you guys spent?" Niki stated.

"10$."

"Eh!? I spent like 40$ on that claw machine in the arcade!?"

"I guess we're lucky." Jungwon said as he sat on the chair.

I glanced at Hanni who kept looking and staring at the Shark Stuff toy on Jungwon's hand. I immediately stood up, while the others stared at me.

I went to the claw machine, where Jungwon and Hyein came earlier. And exchanged my money for tokens. I spent 15$ before getting the Shark Stuff toy. I was about to leave after taking the stuff toy but, I saw a blue shark almost falling on the hole. So, I gave it another try, I was lucky enough. Now I got two, I smiled happily and went back to the restaurant.

I handed Hanni the two stuffed toys and sat. "My eyes hurt." Danielle said as she covered her eyes with her hands. And it caused the others to laugh.

"Why did you spend another money on this?" Hanni whispered only for me to hear.

"I saw how you kept staring at that plushie so I want to get you one."

"Thank you, babi."

"Welcome." I smiled and the food arrived. We can finally eat. We grabbed one chicken on the bucket as we all ate.

____

Time skip - 9:12pm

"Wanna go shopping?" Danielle said.

We all agreed as we went to the department store. We all separated our ways, Hanni with me.

Hanni went straight to the Hat section, as I followed her.

She looked at tried the hat first but she doesn't like it. Until, she saw this cute black hat with a duck on it. She's satisfied, babi's satisfied.

"Babi? Can I get this?" Hanni said as she showed me the hat. I took the Hat and puts it on the shopping cart. "Anything else? I can buy whatever you want."

"You sure, babi?"

"Yes. Now go grab other things, I will pay for it." Hanni jumped excitedly as she ran like a kid going to the clothes section.

While she was looking for a shirt, I also looked for one, there I saw a matching shirt. I grabbed it and put it in the cart, I didn't mind trying it since I know my size and Hanni's size.

We all gathered up at one counter. The others bought alot too. I only bought two shirt, two caps and one sunglass. While the others are Hanni's. Four shirts, one bucket hat, one duck soft and small backpack, and one duck keychain.