Special Chapter (1)

MINJI POV

"Mom..." Jihan called me as he tapped my legs.

"Wait a sec, honey." I didn't look at him because I was so busy playing games on my ps5.

"Mom..."

"Mom, can we play?"

Both of my twins are calling me, I didn't care because I was literally playing my game. I'm about to win but suddenly...

Hanni snitched my controller. "Hey! What was that for!?"

"They're calling you! They want to play with you! You're always in this stupid game, Minji!" Hanni yelled at me like a mom which is she is.

Ever since the kids are growing up, I always get scolded by Hanni for not paying attention to my love ones, I'm always in my games. Hanni always hide my games like 3 days.

"Dinner's ready, let's go eat, kids." Hanni said in a cold voice, I know she's mad at me." The kids followed Hanni on the Dining room. I also stood up, lowered my head and went to the dining room.

I sat on the chair and waits till Hanni give us food. I looked at her, she's serious because I know she's mad. We always fight like almost everyday, and that's because of me. Not paying attention, taking care of my kids.

We ate in silence as I kept glancing at Hanni. I can tell she's really really mad, she furrows her eyebrows at me when I look at her.

When we all finished eating, the kids went to the living room and played with their toys, and Hanni went to our bedroom. I came closer to the kids and sat beside them.

"Babies, sorry." I said while taking one of their toys and played with them.

Hanji came up to me and sat between my legs while Jihan sat beside me and hugged me sidewards.

"It's okay, mom. Can we play now?" Little Jihan asked me as I smiled and nodded.

"Yes we can but, I need to talk to your Mommy first, she's mad at me..." I said as I grabbed Hanji and puts him down beside his brother.

I then went to the bedroom where Hanni is, there I saw her sitting on the bed while scrolling down on her phone.

I sighed and came closer to her. "Baby..."

Hanni then looked up to me and shook her head. I than sat beside her and hugged her sidewards. My face into her crook.

"I'm sorry, baby." I mumbled as she rests her head on top of mine.

She sighed. "It's alright, but promise me that it's not gonna happen again."

I smiled like a kid. "I promise, my lady." Hanni then pecked me on my lips.

I smiled and she leaned for another kiss, deep and long. As we were getting into it. I remember that I have to play with my sons. I then broke the kiss and stood up just to carry Hanni in a bridal style (right hand on her back, left hand on her legs.)

"What are you doing?" She whispered as I smiled.

"We, are gonna play with our beautiful sons." She smiled and nodded and pecked me on the lips.

When we both got out of the room, our kids laughed at us. "Mommy is heavy!"

I laughed at Jihan as I put down Hanni on the floor and sat beside her.

"Mommy is not heavy. Now let's play." The twins jumped in excitement as I played with them. While Hanni, she's just watching me and her boys. She rested her head on my shoulder as I kissed her crown.

"Mommy! Aren't you gonna play with us?" Hanji asked Hanni causing Hanni to laugh and shook her head.

"Mommy is tired and sleepy. My wife is not letting me sleep, please scold her." I turned my head and meets hers smiling playfully at me.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." I then carried her again and the kids laughed at us. I entered the room and layed her on the bed.

"Goodnight, my lady. Have a sweet dreams." I said and kissed her forehead, then her lips.

"Goodnight, baby." Hanni then kissed me back. "Baby." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"In 15 minutes, please brush the kids teeth, change their clothes and tell them to go to sleep now." I smiled and nodded, and I was about to leave the room but Hanni called me again.

"Baby." I look back at her and came closer. "Yes?"

"Your controller is in my table." I laughed lightly and gave her a 10 second kiss. "Go to sleep now."

I then turned off the lights and closed the door. "Kids! Go brush your teeth and go to sleep." The twins agreed as they puts their toys where it was earlier, and went to the bathroom. Of course, I followed them. I brushed their teeth, changed their clothes and read a book. They fell asleep fast so I can play now.

I grabbed the ps5 in the living room and went to our bedroom. I then connected the ps5 on my computer and opened the lamp beside it. I grabbed the controller on Hanni's desk and played some games.

1 hour later

I turned off my game and computer as I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, changed my clothes. I made sure the doors was locked and the lights are off.

I then layed beside Hanni on the bed and carefully lifted her up so she can use my arm as a pillow. But I was not careful, she woke up when I lifted her, I smiled awkwardly but she just came closer to me and hugged me, her face into my neck. But still used my arm as her pillow. Her leg on top of mine.

"Goodnight, baby." Hanni mumbled.

"Goodnight, My queen." I said and gave her a one last kiss before going to sleep.

We adopted the two boys after we got married, we first had a hard time raising them but, right now, I think it's easy.

Having Pham Hanni, and our kids, is enough for me, her kiss, her warmth, I don't need anything else, just them. Just them... and till death do us part.

"I Will love you eternity, unconditionally, Pham Hanni."

THE END