Chapter 5

𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑱𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

As soon as we entered the house, we were greeted by a dog who's now jumping and barking infront of me.

"Does the dog bite...?" Hanni asked I can tell that she's scared.

"Just a play bite.. hehe" I replied to Hanni who's now behind me scared.

The dog went closer to Hanni and barks
"MINJI!" Hanni shouted and jumped onto my back like a koala. I can't help myself but laugh at Hanni's cuteness.

"Hanni, the dog does bite but don't worry his bite doesn't hurt." I said to Hanni and quickly picks the dog up and caressed the dog's head. "This is Moon, my dog." I said to Hanni.

"Moon? That's a cute name." Hanni replied and I handed her the dog "Don't! He might bite me!" Hanni backs away being scared for her own dear life.

"He's not gonna bite you, Hanni-yah!" I said to Hanni wheezing a little. "Still , don't let that dog come near me!" Hanni shouted with a frown on her face and crossed her arms.

"Alright, alright." I put the dog down and grabs Hanni's hand who's still scared. "Are you really scared of dogs?" I asked the poor girl who's now shaking in fear. "Yeah, ever since I was a kid." I only hummed and nod in response as we went upstairs and we reached our room.

Hanni laid on my bed and I did too. "Minji, where are your parents? Hanni asked as she looked at me with confusion. "My Father and Mother died in a car accident when I was 13." I replied to Hanni. I looked at Hanni who's now widening her eyes. "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" Said Hanni as she stood up and looked at me with guilt.

"Hey... Don't apologize, its not your fault." I replied and held her hand to make her lay on bed with me again.

"I guess we both have family problems..." Said Hanni and we both sighed. "Well, if you lost your parents... Who's with you now?" Hanni asked as I blinked rapidly before speaking "My Uncle. He's in Daegu, when I don't have school I sometimes go there." Hanni's mouth went 'o' and nodded.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Hanni as I stand up and sat.

"No. By the way. Let's do the project now. Deadline's in two days." Said Hanni and I realized that we have a project. "Ahh! Yeah I forgot about that." I said as I scratch my neck, Hanni can only shook her head in disappointment.

It took us 2hours doing our project and we both feel sleepy. "Are we done?" I asked Hanni and yawned. "Yeah." She answered.

"Finally, let's change into our pj's then sleep." I smiled at Hanni and offers her a hand and helped her stand up. Her hand is always warm as usual. It makes my heart beat faster everytime I hold her hand. But I can't help it hehe.

We both changed into our pajamas and gets ready to sleep. I turned off the lights as we both laid on the bed. I turned off the lamp on the table beside me.

"Good Night, Minji." Hanni said with a sleepy voice. "Good Night, Hanni. Sleep well and sweet dreams." Hanni gets up and took my hand and used it as a pillow. I can't help but smiled.

30minutes had passed and I still can't sleep. I flinched when Hanni wrapped her arms around my waist and her one leg on top of my legs. Her head on the crook of my neck. I felt my cheeks getting red as I lifted my hand who's now used as a pillow and runs my finger through Hanni's hair. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face, my face made an annoyed face as I looked at the girl who's still in my embrace. I smiled again, how adorable she is. "Minji? Are you awake?" Hanni mumbled as her head still on the crook of my neck. "yes I'm awake now." I smiled and runs my fingers through Hanni's hair. Hanni lifted her head up to look at me. "Minji, you smell so good." Hanni said as she smiled like a kid. "Really?" I asked laughing lightly. "Mhm" Hanni hummed and gets on top of me, she wasn't heavy tho, only a little. Hanni buried her face on my neck, her hands on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around Hanni's waist and kissed her forehead.

"Are we really best friends, Minji?" Hanni asked me, I'm so confused right now. "What do you mean?" I replied and Hanni gets off me and sat on the bed and stared at me. "Do you really think friends does the things we do? Aren't we a little bit ahead of that? Do you really like me as a friend only? I know we only met each other 2days ago, but we act like we've known each other for a long time. Are we really 'Best Friends' ?" Hanni finished in one breath and I blinked slowly trying to think of an answer. "Don't answer. I only explained it. I'm hungry can we go down and eat?" I nodded being speechless.

We both went downstairs and ate. I took a glance at Hanni who's now feeling sad. "Hanni." I called Hanni and she flinched a little "yeah?" Hanni replied "Can we uhm .. talk outside?" I said as a stood up leaving the food on the table. "Okay..."

We're now outside and sat on the bench. "Hanni, about what you told me earlier. Hanni... I may be always kissing you, touch you or take care of you but .. I only like you as a friend, Hanni... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, we can only stay as friends. I don't wanna ruin out friendship, hmm?" I said as I caressed Hanni's cheek who's now staring at me feeling sad. I feel guilty for saying that, I think Hanni likes me more than friends. But I always feel like she's only my friend, nothing more. I actually need time to think of it more.

"Come on, let's go inside and continue to eat." I said and stood up going inside as Hanni following me. We both sat and continued to eat.

*𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽*

I feel like I just want to cry about what Minji said. I like her I really do. We both finished out food. We have school but it's only half day. School today starts at 12:00pm it's now 10:34am and I went upstairs to take a bath. As soon as I entered the bathroom, tears were forming into my eyes. "Hanni don't cry right now.... Don't!" I tried to calm myself down but still can't. It took me 20minutes to finish and my eyes are still a bit red it's kinda noticeable.

To be continued...

Author's note: THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS AND VOTES 😭😭😭😭❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹