Chapter 16

MINJI POV

Cafe - 5:01pm

We left early after school, I took Hanni to a Cafe. We were both hungry, so...

We ordered two cinnamon buns and 2 drinks. We sat on a vacant table as we ate.

"Minji." I looked at Hanni, she has a serious face towards me. I gulped because I know she's gonna bring that 'thing' up.

"H-hm..?" I was nervouse because I really don't know what to say. Just liek the Author. 😂

"Where did you meet Karina? I know she's at our school but I know you haven't met yet." And she brings it up.

I dropped the food I was eating. "At a bar."

"Didn't I told you not to go to a bar?"

I sighed and looked down. "Yeah, sorry..."

"We're good now, but, I'm still disappointed and mad a little. I just can't believe you did that." Her voice is cracking abit as I saw tears forming into her eyes. I immediately sat beside her and pulled her into a hug as I caressed her back.

"I'm really sorry, baby..." She cried on my chest. "I'll never do t again, I promise. I'm not gonna leave you again, promise." I added as I kept caressing her back.

She can only nod. "Why'd you do it?"

"I- I don't know... I was stressing out in school, I kpleot drinking too, I'm sort I didn't tell you. I was out of my mind."

"I told you not to drink!!!" Hanni whisper shouted me while crying.

"I know. I'm sorry, again. Baby." I kissed her forehead. I hope she really understand. But at the same time, it's still my fault. I don't want to force her to forgive me.

"I broke the hug and stood up, I went to counter and asked for a paper bag. I then put the drinks and bread on the paper bag. "Let's go home."

Hanni stood up, I held her hand as we we're on our way to the parking lot to fetch my car.

As we reached my car, I opened the door for Hanni and handed her the paper bag. I got inside too. I looked at Hanni whose head leaning on the window. Her seatbelt was not buckled up to her. So I leaned in closer and buckled the seatbelt to her. She kinda flinched and looked at me.

"Tired?" Hanni nodded. I sighed and drove away.

____

Minji's condo - 5:40pm

Hanni left a few clothes so she can still change. She took a quick bath first then got change.

She then got out of the bathroom. "Done?" She nodded as I made my way onto the bathroom.

I also took a quick bath, I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and changed into pajamas.

When I got out of the bathroom, my eyes landed on a short girl who's asleep at my bed. I smiled as I turned off the lights and layed down beside her. She moved her head so I think I woke her up.

She then turned her body facing me, she then went closer and hugged me sidewards, her right hand on my waist, her right leg on top of mine. She also used my right hand as a pillow. I massaged/caressed her back using my right hand whose not getting used as a pillow. I then kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, baby." Hanni mumbled in my crook. I smiled and responded back. "Goodnight, my baby."

____