PROLOUGE (Edited)

PROMISE?
~*.    Mafia  x Childish Reader ~*.

                    DISCLAIMER!

      ~*. This story will contain .*~

~*• OBESSIVE/POSSEIVE BEHAVIOUR .*~

~*• MURDER/KILLING.*~

~*. ALCOHOL MENTIONS .*~

~*. LITTLE SPACE/CHILDISH READER .*~

~*. SEXUAL INTENTION/MENTIONS .*~

~*. WEAPONS/FIREARMS.*~

~*• BLOOD/GORE•*~

READER IS OF ADULT AGE!! CHILDISH ≠ CHILD!!

Have fun reading!!

Power, despair, torture.

These three things have been running through his head since childhood.

He wasn't suppose to find love, he wasn't supposed to be "loved".

His job was to bring these three things to life.. that was what gave him joy.

Author's POV

"What are you going to do about the
L/N family sir?"

His head turns to one of his men, then back to his cluttered desk. His eyebrows furrow, trying to remember this "L/N" family.

Ah! It came to him.

"Those L/N's... I almost forgot about them.." He says, almost chuckling to himself.

Ah yes. That stupid Husband and wife begging him to help their "dying" family..

They asked for a lot of money..

"They're still in hiding..." He says, pulling out their files out of his huge drawer. He looks again to see that there wasn't just two files, but three?

"Hm."

He opens it, to see a girl. He looks at her (e/c) eyes, then her beautiful (h/c) hair.

"Must be their daughter.." He hums out, smiling.

Another one to torture..

He coldly turns to his men surrounding the room.

"We're leaving." He says, leaving his office. He can't take that shit-eating grin of his face. She's too vulnerable.

His Vehicle arrives at a small suburban home. There's no car in the driveway, and the house seems empty.

He leaves the car, just to approach the house. He stands in-front.

Nothing suspicious..

"Did they really run away? Fucking cowards.." he says, talking to himself.

He signals one of his men, and he brakes down the door. They all enter, except him.

He looks around, then steps in. He watches them search around, just to see no one home..

"Don't go upstairs. I'll go." He orders, And they all nod in unison.

His grin is placed back on, amused for this game of hide and seek.

He kicks down all the doors on the upper floor, just to see no one. His fist tightened, becoming inpatient.

He spots a pink door, catching his attention. That door is different than any door in the house.

Instead of kicking it down like the rest, he opens it gently.

He sees a mostly pink room, covered with toys and stuffed animals.

The fuck is this?

His eye twitches at the sight, but then he spots his prize. A sleeping girl holding a (f/c) stuffed bunny.

He smiles, and sits on the bed.

He's never felt like this before, seeing his heart beat a little faster at the sight of a sleeping girl. He's seen dead bodies, unconscious people, but he's never felt this way.

He puts his hand on her hair, just for her to wake up.

I hope your enjoyed the prologue! Pls vote! While you're here, please check out my other books!