05

"You pinky promise?"

I look away, and his phone rings. He lets go of my hand, and ruffles my hair with his now free hand.

"I have to take this gorgeous." He says, then walks away from the kitchen.

I scurry off upstairs, very flustered.

                 ALLISTAR POV

"Hello?"

"Sir? We've found the L/N's."

An uncontrollable grin creeps on my face, and I use my hand to cover it.

"That easily?" I ask.

"Yes Sir. They weren't that far away. We caught them at a good time."

I chuckle.

"Good, good. Bring them here as soon as possible. Do whatever you want— actually, do whatever's possible." I say.

"Ok boss—"

I hang up the phone, and head upstairs. I walk quickly to my room, and open my bedside table drawer. A shiny black pistol stares back at me, and I smile.

Perfect.

"Should I get one for Y/N?" I say to myself, but quickly dismiss the idea.

A little pink gun for her? She would be scared out of her mind.

I pick up the gun, and it's fully loaded. I  put it back, and leave my room. I walk through the hallway, passing Y/N's room.

I wonder what she wants to eat?

                     YOUR POV

I hold Bunny in my arms, laying on the huge bed under me. I sigh, and think about the scary man I just faced.

What was that encounter?

It was scary, but it made my heart beat 2x faster. I'm not sick, right?

"What does Mama do when I'm sick?" I whisper to myself.

I put my hand to my forehead.

"I feel fine..."

I clutch the rabbit in my arms, and pull it to my chest.

So then why do I feel like my brain's on a rollercoaster? 

All of this happened too fast, I mean, two nights ago, I was sleeping in my own bed..

I pull the covers over my head, embarrassed at my naiveness. The door suddenly opens, and I hear a familiar deep voice call out for me.

"Y/N?"

I don't say anything, I clutch Bunny even more close to my chest. Allistar approaches the bed, and sits down on it.

"Are you hungry, Gorgeous?" He asks, petting my head.

I shake my head no.

"C'mon pretty, I made something just for you.."

He pulls downs the covers, and caresses my face.

                 AUTHORS POV

Oh, how he could eat you up right now. You were so cute in his eyes. The way your (e/c) eyes shimmer and glow to him, he's intoxicated and you don't know it.

"Ok.."

You sit up, curling into a ball. He smiles at you, positioning his palm in-front of you, motioning for you to take his hand.

You were hesitant, but still took his hand.You two get off the comfortable bed, and make your way downstairs.
The dark haired male leads while you toggle behind him.

You soon enter the empty dining room to see a sandwich shaped like a star on a small plate, placed on the huge dining table.

"Make sure to eat slowly this time."

You pull out the chair, and sit down.

"Are you a picky eater, gorgeous?" He asks.

You simply shake your head no, and pick up the sandwich. You take a bite, and your face lights up.

Bite by bite, you quickly finish the sandwich. Happy by the meal, you bring the plate to the sink.

Allistar notices that you've been wearing the same pyjamas that you came to the house with. He realized that you have no clothes here, and had a great idea.

"Y/N, do you want to go clothes shopping Tomorrow?" He asks.

Any girl will froth at the mouth for that chance, and he'll get to know you better too.

Y/N looks away, thinking.

"Why can't we take the clothes from my house?" You say in response. He sighs.

"Cause I want to buy you new clothes.. after all, you're going to be living here gorgeous."

"But when Mama and Papa comes back, I wouldn't have to live here, right?"

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Even if they begged for you back, he wouldn't give you back. Why are you eager to leave him? Why are you trying to go with people that abandoned you?

"I don't know pretty. You'll have to wait and see."

Hi lovely's! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry it took so long, I was having writer's block😭

Pls vote and check out my other books!!