03

"You pinky promise?"

             The next morning

Y/N wakes up to find an empty bed. She looks around, and tries to feel the area surrounding her.

Rubbing her eyes and yawning, she sits up. Where did he go?

"Allistar...?" She quietly calls out, kind of wishing he'll pop out of thin air.

The girl gets out of the bed, and waddles through the door. She looks around for the staircase.

Eventually, she reaches the kitchen. Y/n finds a cooking Allistar in the kitchen.

"A-Allistar?" She calls out quietly. The dark haired male turns to the tiny girl, spatula in hand.

"Mornin' gorgeous. You sleep well?" He asks while turning back to the stove. The girl nods her head.

"I'm sorry I slept in your bed.."

Allistar grabs a plate, and puts the contents of the pan on the plate.

"T-There was thunder last night! I was really scared..." she squeaks out.

"Is that so? I surprised that you even found my bedroom.." he says, placing the plate on the huge dining table.

"Are you hungry? I've made you breakfast."

Y/N looks at the plate, it's filled with cut up pancakes, bacon, and fruit.Her mouths waters, not eating properly for a day.

She nods her head, and slowly approaches the table. She sits down, staring at the colourful plate.

She takes a bite, and her eyes widen at the beautiful breakfast. Allistar looks over at the girl stuffing her breakfast in her face.

"Hey, slow down pretty. I don't want any dead bodies in here."

She ignores him, and keeps on going.

After finishing, she puts the plate in the sink. She turns to look at the dressed up man, admiring how he looks in his all black suit.

"Are you going somewhere?" Y/n asks.

"Mhm. I'm going to work darling. But you have to be good and stay here. I can't risk you going outside." He says.

"Ok!" She says, gleaming.

This was Y/N's first time being alone, usually one of her parents would stay home with her to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

"Can you handle being alone princess?"

She nods her head quickly.

"I'll see you then." He says, patting her head, then walking to the front door.

                      YOUR POV

Maybe I should say something?

"Have a great day at work...!" I say, my face heating up from embarrassment.

He turns to me, and I look away.

I hope that he isn't grossed out..

"I will, gorgeous.." he says, ruffling my hair. He smiles, and continues walking.

I watch him all the way until he leaves through the door.

                     ALLISTAR POV

"Good morning boss!" My men all say unison and bow as I'm walking to my office.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Sir! You know how you told me to track the L/N's?" My assistant says while running up to me, catching my interest.

We enter my office, and I sit down.

My assistant pours me a glass of scotch, and I sip the filled glass.

"Well, we're afraid they most likely left the country."

AUTHORS POV

"What?" The dark haired male says, malice lacing his voice. The glass in his hand explodes, due to his hand gripping it to its pressure point. Blood and alcohol drips down his hand, but he doesn't care.

"T-there is no traces of them anywhere here, or even in the surrounding cites. We did an investigation in their house, and they bought plane tickets."

He sets down the evidence, a picture of two plane ticket receipts from a computer.

Allistar quickly grabs the paper, enraged that they did that and still left the little girl that's currently living in his house.

He truly wanted to bring her parents back so that he could kill them. Kill them with his own hands.

But first he's going to kill the person who couldn't do his job.

He approaches the assistant, and wraps his hand around his throat. The male gripped his hands around the body part, thinking about that poor girl, abandoned.

"Find them and bring them to me. You're dismissed." He says coldly is in the assistants ear. He lets go, causing his assistant to cough multiple times before leaving the room.

Hi Sunshine's! Thank you for reading. Pls check out my other books, and pls vote!

Love you!