07

An hour passed by and they finally get to their destination

An hour passed by and they finally get to their destination. It wasn't a small store, but it was pretty big.

Allistar wasn't all fond of the idea, but he just wanted to see you happy. If it was his choice he probably would've chosen a private clothing designer.

He parks, and gets out of the car. He opens your car door and takes off your seat belt. You wake up.

"Are we here...?" You ask, sleepy.

"Mhm. Come on gorgeous." He says, holding his hand out. You take his hand, and you both walk into the entrance of the store.

One of the store workers greets you both, and you become slightly intimidated.

"Hi, can I help you guys today?" She asks, in a bright and friendly tone.

You catch yourself slightly hiding behind Allistar, and he speaks up.

"She's a little shy, we're looking for clothes for her... can you help us out?"

She looks up at Allistar, and her eyes widen. Her face turns slightly pink and she looks at him with awe.

YOUR POV

"Uhm, of course! We c-can go into the female section if you want!"

He slightly smiles, and she leads the way.

She turns to me, and asks me what style of clothing is was interested in.

I see a frilled light pink skirt, and I go over to pick it up.

"Things like this..." I say quietly.

She takes the skirt, and puts it over her arm.

"I see! That fits you very much! You're into that aesthetic, huh?"

I nod my head quickly, and she picks up another piece of clothing. Its a pink and white sweater vest, and she smiles.

"I think this would go beautifully with the skirt, don't you think?" She says, putting the sweater vest over the skirt and showing me.

"Do you want to try it on? We have changing rooms in the back!"

I look over to Allistar, and he nods his head.

"Yes..please.."

She hands me the clothes, and I enter the changing room.

ALLISTARS POV

She enters the changing room, and I get put on edge. I clench my jaw, becoming more and more impatient waiting for her to come out.

Imagine what she would look like..

A flush enters my cheeks, and I cover my face with my hand. A few ruffles come from the closed room, and then the door finally opened.

Y/N comes out, and immediately a smirk forms on my face.

The store worker smiles, satisfied with her work.

"Well, look at you..." I say, crossing my arms on my chest, still smirking.

She looks up at me, then looks at the store worker.

"Are you sure the skirt isn't to small?.." she says quietly, making me smile in the process.

"You look perfect sweetheart."

AUTHORS POV

"This looks perfect on you! Are you interested in buying?" The store worker says.

You look at Allistar, and he nods his head yes.

"Yeah, but.. can you help me find more clothes? I'm...moving.." you ask her. She agrees, and you and Allistar follow her around.

You try some more outfits, all of them getting good reactions from Allistar. He obviously thinks you look go in anything, but he can't say that of course.

After you were done, you leave the store with four bags of clothing and a exhausted body.

"Come again soon! Thank you!" The store worker says, excited about the money she just earned.

You wave at her, then obverse Allistar carrying all of your bags. You feel guilty, making him pay and carry all your stuff.

You look down to your feet, feeling a little frustrated but sad.

"Thank you for doing this..."

He opens the car trunk and puts the bags in, not saying anything. Your lips forms a pout without you even controlling it.

He closes it, and you follow him to your car door. He opens it, and you get inside.

He closes the door, and heads for the drivers seat. He knows you're upset, he can feel it. Allistar starts the car, and looks at you through the mirror.

"Why are you upset gorgeous? Hm?"

You look at him, then down to you feet again.

"I just don't get why you're doing this for me... you don't even know me, sir..." Y/N says, tears of frustration filling her (e/c) orbs.

"You know what I told you Y/N. I do this because I want to." He says sternly.

He leaves the parking lot and starts driving.

"Now, let's not talk about this again sweetheart."

Hihi guys!! Sorry the chapter took me so long, school stuff😰

Anyways, I'll be in your nightmares always, God loves you✨