09

"You pinky promise?"

Meanwhile, you felt sleepy. Crying and laying in a very comfortable bed is your weakness. You felt your sleepiness take over your body, and you fell asleep.

ALLISTAR POV

Perfect. Its perfect. I look at her meal, and a little smirk forms on my lips. Its a beautiful Macaroni and Cheese.

I kinda hopes she likes it, I mean she has no choice but to eat it.

I take of my apron, fold it, and place it on the kitchen counter. I'll clean up after Y/N comes downstairs.

I go to her room, and softly open the door. I see the sleeping girl tucked into the covers, only part of her (H/C) hair showing.

I approach the bed, and softly sit on it. I gently stroke her (H/C) hair, mesmerized by how soft it is.

"My princess." I say, quietly.

Her beautiful eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust to the room surrounding her again.

"Allistar?" She says, while getting up.

"Yes gorgeous?"

"I'm hungry..."

I gently take her hand, and she leaves the bed slowly. I guide the tiny girl downstairs, and into the dining room.

"Sit, princess." I say.

She doesn't hesitate to sit down, she pulls the chair out and sits patiently.

I quickly head into the kitchen, and put her mouth-watering food on a plate. I quickly but carefully bring the food to her, causing her (E/C) eyes to sparkle when I set it down.

"Thank you Allistar! It looks amazing!" Y/n says, brightly smiling at me.

Her smile makes me want to do this over and over again.

"You're welcome gorgeous—"

I get cut off by my phone ringtone.

"Eat your food gorgeous, I'll been in the other room, ok?"

She nods her head and starts eating.

I go into the hallway, and answer the ringing phone.

"Hello?"

"Boss! There's been an attack on one of our weapon bases and we've caught the perpetrators, but—"

"Where are you right now? Are you still on the base?"

"Yes—"

"I'm on my way."

I hang up the phone and head back to the kitchen, to see Y/N putting her plate in the sink.

"How was it? Was it good?" I ask her.

She vigorously nods her head, then hugs me.

"It was so good Allistar! It was delicious!" She says, looking up at me, eyes sparkling like diamonds.

"I'm glad you liked it pretty." I respond back, trying to hold back my blush forming on my cheeks.

"Y/n sweetheart, I have to go to work now."

"Work? This late...?" She asks me, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, they just called me in.. I'm sorry sweetheart."

She lets go of me, and pouts a little.

"Do you know when you'll be back?"

"I won't be long gorgeous, ok? Make sure you stay in the house at all times." I say turning around, and walking to the front door.

"You promise?" She asks, holding out her pinky.

I turn around and Our pinkies intertwined, making her smile.

"I promise."

We stay silent for awhile, then she speaks up.

"Ok..bye Allistar.."

"Bye Y/N."

Hi my lovely's!!! Do you guys want visuals for the story? I'll try to clarify some stuff that people have been asking, as well as giving visuals for Allistar and Y/N.

I'll be in your nightmares always, God loves you✨