04

"You pinky promise?"

YOUR POV

What am I going to do in this big house by myself?

"Well I could watch Tv...?"

I run to the big television in the huge living room. It only has one remote, so I turned it on.

Woah...how does this thing work?

I scan the remote, looking at the buttons, hoping that something would click in my mind. Nothing.

I sigh and put the remote down. I get up off the floor, and lay on the big couch surrounding the room. I shut my eyes, drifting to Sleep.

Few hours later

My eyes flew open to hear the sound of the door unlocking. I get up, just to see Allistar walking down the long hallway to the living room.

Why did he get home so early in the day?

"Did you fall asleep?" He asks, grinning.

I nod my head while looking away. He approaches me, strokes my (h/c) hair, and smiles.

"You came home early..." I say, quietly.

"I can't stand to be at work for long.. I also wanted to see your face again, pretty."

AUTHORS POV

At work, the male couldn't stand having the thought of you being alone.
Such a tiny, fragile girl in a big mansion alone? The thought drove him insane.

Y/N's face heated up due to the comment.

But one thought lingers in her mind.

What does he exactly do at work?

Allistar turned around to leave the area, but the girl spoke up.

"Excuse me sir?"

The male turned around again.

"Yes gorgeous?"

The girl gulped, scared of asking this invading question.

"W-what do you do for work? If you don't mind me asking!" She says, scared of rejection.

The male stayed silent. Y/n's throat goes dry, thinking that he might be offended.

"If you don't want to answer, you don't have to—"

"I'm a business owner."

That lying mouth of his. This "secret" of his should never get out. He's a stone-cold ruthless killer that probably killed way more people than the poor girl could even think about.

"Why do you ask, pretty?"

"I just wanted to get to know you better!" She squeaks out.

He chuckles, and put his hand on the fragile girl's head.

"Don't worry about things like that. Kay?"

Y/n doesn't think about it twice to agree.

"Ok!"

He heds to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? I could make you lunch?"

She simply nods her head like she always does, kind of feeling guilty for making him cook for her.

YOUR POV

I sneak into the kitchen, curious to watch what he does. I see bread on the counter, and other fresh ingredients.

I watch him silently, not making a noise to disturb him.

He turns to me directly, and I jump a little.

"Are you spying on me?" He teases. He puts everything down and turns to me fully.

I shake my head no.

"I-I was just curious to see what you're doing! That's all.."

He smiles, and slowly walks over to me.
I break out in a small sweat, and back away. He comes to where I am, and grabs my hand.

"You're always so curious.."

His hand lands on my head, and he plays with my hair. My face heats up, and I grab his hand, stopping him.

"I'm really sorry to disturb you.." I say, slowly walking backwards. 

He softly pulls me back forward, and we make eye contact.

"You shouldn't apologize.."

I hope you enjoyed the part! Please vote and check out my other stories~