100K SPECIAL!

Omg. I took like a break for a couple weeks, and I come back to this, 100K READS AHHHHHH!

Thank you guys so much I really really appreciate it, this just started out as a silly story, but you guys really like it🤷‍♀️

Now in order to celebrate, here's yandere kidnapper Allistar x fem! reader.

(You won't be age regressed at all)!

(Warning: sexual themes and mentions)

I just worked at a Bakery, that's it.

There was a load of gang violence in my area, things like shootings, and stabbings, so I had to protect my self.

Every day before work I would go through my checklist.

Keys
Bus pass
Phone
Glasses
Wallet...

And pocket knife.

"Ok! I'm all settled!" I say to myself, as my cat meows at me.

I look at her and giggle, her black tail brushing on my leg.

" you can wait a couple hours, Lily. It's ok, mommy will be home soon." I pet her black fur, but don't pick her up cause of her shedding.

I put her food in her bowl, and refill her water.

"Bye Lily!"

I grab my tote bag and keys, and head to the bus stop. The weather was nice, it was warm with a slight breeze, perfect weather.

As I wait for my bus, I go on my phone, and look at the recent news.

A 40% increase of violence in my city.. followed by a slight increase of kidnappings...

"It will be fine.. it's just unlikely for someone to target me.." I say quietly to myself, and the bus arrived. I head on, and pick a seat in the middle.

...

"Y/N's you're finally here! Go do the register!" My boss says to me, as I clock in.

Shit.. the register..? I hate talking to people..

"Fine.." I sigh out, and put on my apron. I head to the front and a big smile enters my face. It's nothing in particular, I just want to be nice.

The regulars come in slowly one by one, an old lady, a busy mom, a nurse on her break, all usual customers.

I slowly get bored, wishing that I just made the pastry's at the back instead.

Then he comes in.

Tall, well built, fancy man in a suit..

My heart skips a beat, and I immediately feel nervous. He was gorgeous, and I put on my iconic "welcome smile".

He fixes his hair, looking slightly annoyed but calm. He looked expensive, which I could say it's my type.

"Hi! Welcome to Meadow gardens bakery, what can I get for you?" I say, smiling like my cheeks were going to come off.

He looks at me with his sharp eyes, and I gulp, trying to hold a smile.

"Can I get a large dark roast coffee..?" He says, his voice deep and luring. Like he wants to swallow me whole.

                ALLISTAR POV

I look at her face, her makeup done quite well. I had no time to waste, but looking at her made me feel something.

She's cute, beautiful even.