11

"You pinky promise?"

AUTHORS POV

You awoken to hard feeling on the right side of your body. You groan, moving away from whatever it was. You flip to your left side, and feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Don't....Don't..move." Allistar says, spooning you and putting his chin on top your head. Your body was so perfect for his hands, he wanted to kiss all over it.

What?! What time did he come home...? Why is he hugging me so tightly? Were the thoughts You had flying in your mind.

"Allistar...? You whisper out, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks.

"What, pretty?" He says, in a deep morning voice.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sleep in your—"

He squeezed your cheeks with his free hand, causing you stop mid-sentence.

"What is with the nasty habit of yours? You're always apologizing.." the tired man says, moving his hand from your cheeks to your hair, stroking your (H/C) locs.

"I just- I just want to be nice.."

"Are you scared that I'm going to get mad, princess?"

"No..." you say, quietly.

He chuckles as he continues to play with your hair. It felt so soft, like clouds to him. He wanted to kiss each Individual strand, forever and ever.

It stayed like that, in silence, until you decided to break it.

"What did you do at work last night? You came home really late.." You quietly and quickly asked.

He chuckled, and not going to lie but, you kind of found it attractive.

"Why do you want me to tell you? Another nasty habit—"

He pulled you even more closer, causing you to yelp quietly. His cold breath fanned your ear causing you to shiver.

"You're always so curious.." he whispers into your ears.

You felt like your cheeks were about to peel off from how hot they were. He lets go of your waist, and got off the bed.

He walks towards the door, slowly and quietly due to him being tired.

He was about to leave the door when he turned back to you.

"Are you hungry, sweetheart?"