14

"you pinky Promise?"

I hear a door open and shut.

The sound of his shoes clicking down the beautiful gradient of marble, put dryness in my throat.

Author POV

Y/N Tensed as she heard his footsteps. It felt like hell for her, hearing his tall and dark stature walk behind her. She prayed that he wouldn't notice, she really did.

But he did. Of course he did.

The somewhat tired male stopped suddenly, to see some smeared blood on the floor, in the middle of the hallway.

It felt like a mix of dread overwhelm his body, knowing that the blood could only belong one person.

" Y/N..?" He called out softly but sternly. Just hear shuffling but no answer.

"Where are you?!" The male says, a little desperate.

Did she really..? Did she break his one and only rule..?

"...mm.. I'm h-here!" She calls out back, not as loud. She clenches her injured hand, and softly takes the sharp sting.

His footsteps become faster, hearing the fear in her voice. He rushes to the sound of her voice, and comes to the kitchen.

"Y/n..?" He calls out again, looking at her E/C eyes trying to avoid his.

He looks down and the rest of her body, and noticed her hiding both of her hands behind her back.

"Y-Yes..?" She answers, looking down slightly to avoid his worried gaze.

"What happened to your hands..?" He asks, looking at her arms behind her back.

He walks closer to her, causing her to step back. He continues this until she hits the counter. They look at each other in silence, and Y/N slightly trembles under his heart-piercing gaze.

"Lemme see your hands, pretty." He demands, in a deep and monotone voice.

She opens her mouth but no words come out. He grabs both of her wrists, and forcefully pulls them out.

A yelp comes out her mouth, and Allistar looks down at her palm.

"How.. how did this happen."

She looks at him, tears filling her eye brim. She looks at ground and shakes her head, feeling shame for what she did.

"I— I don't want to tell you!" She says, tears streaming down her (S/C) skin.

Not going to lie, Allistar was a little confused.

Why was she crying? And so suddenly like that? She looked scared out her mind.

He put his hand on her cheek, cupping it, while his free and was holding her scarred one.

He admired her beauty, even though she was in complete tears. She was so innocent, it made him a little worried.

His thumb wiped away her tears from her eye, and he stood in silence. He looked at her hand again.

"Doesn't look that bad, you're lucky I came home."

"Does it still hurt..?"

The fragile girl nodded her head slowly, causing Allistar to smile a little bit from her cuteness.

"Can you tell me what happened gorgeous ..?"

"...no."

He scoffed while smirking, and walks to a cabinet. He pulls out a first aid kit, and then walks back to her. He grabs the injured hand, and starts to clean it.

You start to whimper from the sudden pain, causing him to be gentle with your hand. He grabs gauze and wraps your hand softly.

"...thank you.. Allistar." You tell him, looking at his raven coloured eyes.

It felt like his heart was going to jump out of his chest, oh how he loved you.

"Anytime, sweetheart." He smiled.

"Now since I bandaged you, can you tell me what happened in the first place?"

You hesitated. You didn't want to tell him.

"Uhm... you had a... really pretty vase."

You paused.

"I wanted to see the pretty design on it, and I tried to put it back... it d-dropped."

Allistar looked her for awhile, and it felt like the naive girl was going to die.

Then.... He laughed.

"You were paralyzed in fear over a vase?!" He says in between chuckles.

"I could buy two hundred of those vases, doll~"

"So that's why you were so upset...?" He sighs in relief and tiredness.

He smirks and looks at down at her, feeling her quivers and shakes.

This feeling.. this feeling of warmth never entered his heart in a long time. It's not of warmth, but of obsession. He can't just stare at her, he wants to touch her. He wants to touch her everywhere, but he has to control himself.

Not yet... you got to wait for the perfect time..

He bites his lip, looking at her big (E/C) eyes.

"Hm... have you eaten anything?"

Hey... hey... how y'all doing?

OMG I LITERALLY LOVE ALLISTAR SO MUCH HES SO SMEXY DAMNNN😍😍‼️

I love writing him as much as you love reading him.

Anyways, I'll be in your nightmares always, God loves you😤😤