06

"You pinky promise?"

You slowly nodded your head, saddened by the unclear answer.

"What did you do at home? Did you sleep the whole time?" The male asks you, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"I-I tried to use the TV, but it was too confusing for me.." you squeaked out. You're face felt hot, being embarrassed from not even using the remote right.

Allistar smiled at your struggle, thinking that you are oh, so cute doing literally anything.

"The TV huh? Was it really hard using the remote?"

You quickly nodded your head, looking away from him. He takes your tiny hand compared to his, and brings you to the living room.

He makes you sit down on the couch, and brings the remote to you.

"Ok princess. Listen carefully."

He continues to explain all the details of the remote, without hesitation. It confused you so much at first, but then you quickly got it.

After he was finished explaining, you thanked him.

"Thank you Allistar.." you say, quietly.

The dark male melted at the sound of his name coming out your mouth, and he put his hand on your head. Oh, he could barely control himself around you.

"You're welcome pretty.." he says, smirking at you.

TIME-SKIP: NEXT DAY

You wake up to see the sun shining brightly through the white blinds in your room. You lay in bed realizing your surroundings, and you feel Bunny right beside you like he always is.

Soon the sound of your yawn echoed through the room, and you spread your arms out on your bed for a stretch.

You eventually get off the bed to use the washroom, and brush your teeth using the brush and toothpaste that was provided just for you.

The smell of food eventually temps your nose, and you quickly finish. You quietly but quickly come downstairs, becoming slightly use to the routine.

You do feel bad though. He always makes food for you, three times a day, and doesn't complain one bit.

Someone as scary and intimidating as him, cooking for you? Seems impossible.

You peek around the entrance of kitchen, not making even one sound.

He knew you were there, but he was waiting for you to stop hiding.

"I know you're there gorgeous, are you hungry?" He says, turning around to you fully.

He's dressed head to toe trying to not be to fancy, but noticeable.

You jump a little, but approach him.

"Why do you always make food for me?" You ask, full of guilt.

He sighs, and turns around to put the contents from the pan onto the plate.

"You're a precious girl, Y/N. I don't want you to get hurt from something that you don't know how to handle yet.." he says, back faced towards you.

"But-"

"No buts. I do this because I want to. This isn't a discussion thing."

You don't say anything, you just slightly pout and cross your arms.

He brings the plate over to the dining table, and it's a perfectly cooked omelette.

"You're going to eat it sweetheart. No amount to pouting is going to stop that."

You sigh and head over to the dining table. You sit down and you take a bite of the meal in-front of you.

Your face lights up at the fluffiest omelette you even tasted. You can't help but smile at the taste. It takes you no time to finish the meal, and you get up to put the plate in the sink.

"Was it good gorgeous?" He asks.

You slowly nodded your head, upset at the fact that he was right. He grinned slightly at your actions. He looks down at your clothes, then checks his watch.

"Come on, we're going to be late." He says, leaving the kitchen. You soon follow him, curious of the event.

"Where are we going?.." you curiously ask him, completely forgetting about the events a day earlier.

"We're going to get you new clothes, pretty." He says.

Aha! It finally came to you.

"But.."

He turns around to give you a stern look. A flashing symbol that said "this isn't a choice."

You soon catch up to him.

Allistar also wondered to himself, when did he get so soft?

From shooting bullet holes through someone's skull without hesitation, to cutting star shaped sandwiches. It didn't bother him too much, but this innocent girl drove him insane.

Just the thought of her smiling made him feral. He would do anything to see it. She's his drug, and she doesn't even know it.

You soon reach his car, and you sit in the backseat. Even though you're old enough, you still like sitting there.

He sits in the drivers seat, looking in the rear view mirror, hoping that you wouldn't see someone's blood there. Knowing that you probably wouldn't know, he starts the car.

"You put on your seatbelt right?" He asks, pulling out of the driveway.

"Yeah.." you say softly.

You soon became bored, knowing that your favourite stuffed animal wasn't there.

You close your eyelids, just after they started to get heavy. Sooner or later, you pass out.

Allistar looks up to his mirror, and sees your tiny sleeping figure. He smiles, and looks away.

"She's such a doll."

Hi Sunshine's! Thank you for reading! If you have time, check out my other books!! I think you'll really like them.

Pls vote!!

I'll be in you nightmares always, God loves you💕