18

"You can leave now." He orders, and the assistant leaves. He takes a long drag of his cigar, and opens up his files cabinet.

His rough fingers skip through each file, the cabinet being labeled "debt.". It's seems like the male enjoys the process of collecting debt, it making somewhat his day.

"No... no.. hmm.."

He finds a picture of a middle aged man, along with the description and information about him.

"A wife and two kids... owning debt for 8 months..tsk."

He sets his folder down, and puts out his cigar. He calls his assistant back to his office, and he comes in along with coffee.

"You called me sir?"

"Send a couple of my men to this man. Tell him to pay up or we take his kids."

"His Children..? Wouldn't you rather kill him?" His assistant says, shakily.

"No.. then his wife would be alone with his kids. She couldn't possibly pay up."

"Where would you keep his kids?"

"I couldn't care less where they go, just don't kill them."

"Are you going to listen to me, or are you going to stand there and ask me questions? I have more important shit." Allistar says, in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry sir." The assistant takes the folder and leaves the room, and Allistar sighs.

"I wonder what my darling is doing..?"

...

You wake up to the sun shining in your room. Getting up, you stumble to your washroom, and do your business before  brushing your teeth and going downstairs.

You don't hear the sound of dress shoes  clicking, or the smell of breakfast being cooked. It surprised you, but also scared you.

You hurry down the staircase, then reach the kitchen.

"Allistar..?"

You look down to the kitchen counter, and you see food and a note.

"I'm going to work early today, so if it's cold, take off the fruit and only microwave the pancake. "

"Allistar. "

Left you alone. You feel bummed out, wishing the male let you know how you were feeling. Deep in thoughts, your stomach growled, making you snap out of it.

You take the plate, and take the cover off the food, then put it into the microwave.

"Now it's going to be soggy..." you sigh out, hearing the beeping of the microwave and take the contents out.