15

"You pinky promise?"

The thought of food made your stomach growl out loud

The thought of food made your stomach growl out loud. Allistar hears this, and chuckles.

"Ah.. I forgot! You ate awhile ago, didn't you?"

You slowly nod your head, sniffling. He pulls your head to his chest, and caresses your hair. His dominant arm holds your head, while his left arm is wrapped around your waist.

You were startled by the sudden action, but Allistar couldn't control himself. He needed to touch you more.

"You're scared aren't you Y/N...?" He whispers.

Your body tenses, and a feeling of dread suddenly enters your body. His cold and beat up hands touch your exposed skin, causing you to shiver.

"You're always scared of me, I can feel it gorgeous."

"That's... that's not true." I say, quietly.

He paused.

"Then why do you look at me like that..? Like you've seen a ghost or something...?"

"Or why were you scared to tell me that you broke the vase..? Hm...?"

His skin grazed my own skin on my cheek, his hand cold and rough. His face showed a smile that hid dissatisfaction.

"Y/N... please. Don't be scared my love. I'll take care of you.. forever. I promise.."

His pinky forcefully intertwined with mine causing a smirk to flash on his scary face. He lets go of me, and I give him a look of acceptance.

"Allistar... be honest with me please.." I say, desperately.

I gulp, only feeling the buring of my throat from trying not to cry once again.

"Mama and Papa aren't ever c-coming back, are they?"

His eyes slightly widen, then go back to normal.

"I'm sorry sweetheart."

AUTHOR P. O. V

He didn't feel sorry, not one tiny bit. He was glad. Overjoyed even. He had to hide the child-like grin that was burning through his face.

Nothing could never separate you two.

Nothing.

What was going to take you away?

Money? He had it.

Your parents? They don't give two shits.

The Police? They can't even find him, not one single trace.

You were his. Now, you're starting to taste it.

The sniffles flooded into your nose, tears threatening to bust out everywhere.

"Why! Why, Allistar?.." you wailed out.

You felt enraged. Your fist balled up, and had to punch the first thing you see. You hammered straight into his chest, with all your tiny strength.

To him, it felt like nothing. Like a tiny scratch. He didn't even break his smile. It felt like punching a wall, his chest being hard and muscular.

He let you hit him a few more times, but had enough of your wailing for irrelevant people.

You were going to hit him again, but he caught your fist just in time. Then your other one.

"Hey.. hey.. its ok little boxer. Everything is going to be alright.." Allistar whispers to you.

Instead of my hands, your head goes straight into his chest. Your forehead feels sore, but it doesn't compare to how you're feeling on the inside.

Tears streamed down your face, causing your eyes to become puffy, and your vision to become blurry.

His large hands comfort you, rubbing circles on your back, and stroking your (H/C) hair.

Several gasps for air leaves your mouth,  and he pulls you in a hug again for awhile. Letting go,  He slowly starts to guide you to the stairs, leading you to your room.

"I think you should sleep sweetheart. I know this is a lot to handle."

You stop crying, trying to hold back anymore tears threatening to escape. You look at him, and grab onto his dress shirt.

"Don't leave me alone. Please don't." You pleaded.

His heart wanted to jump out of his chest. The only emotion he felt was pure infatuation, and nothing else.

"I won't darling."

To your surprise, he easily picks you up bridal style, and carries you until you reach your bed. He lays you down, and covers you with the white covers on the bed.

He goes to the opposite side, and enters the bed as well.

"You feeling better sweetheart?"

You slowly nodded your head, and he wipes the remaing damp tears off your face.

"I mean, it's now my job to make you feel good, isn't it Y/N?" He says, smiling.

You nodded your head again, yawning In the process. You look at him with sleepy eyes, blinking at him and trying to stay awake.

"Sleep Y/N." he whispers. You do exactly that, closing your eyes immediately after.

He smiles at your unconscious form, admiring how beautiful you look. Thinking about how lucky he was to find a gem like you.

"I promise to take care of you sweetheart."

Hi guys, happy late Halloween to all of you guys, hopefully my Christians out there weren't celebrating 👀

Anyways, y'all I know I disappeared but I did not disappoint. I love you guys so I gave a little bit more of Yandere Allistar😖✊

Hope y'all enjoyed, I'll be in your nightmares always, God loves you😋😋😋