01

"You pinky promise?"

She yawns and rises up while rubbing her eyes.

The man stares at her, amused at the fact she didn't even notice him.

When she finally opens her eyes, she (e/c) orbs widen to see a grudge-y man sitting on her bed.

A squeal escapes her mouth, and her grip on her bunny tightens.

"Good morning gorgeous.." He says, staring at the girl with (h/c) hair.

She refuses to let a word escape her mouth, since her parents never told her to talk to strangers.

"How was your sleep? Hm?"

Silence.

He chuckles, seeing her fear and confusion contort her face.

"Not much of a talker are you?"

"M-my parents said I can't talk to strangers!" She squeaks out, curling herself up. Tears filled her eye brim, and she wanted to cry.

The black haired man laughs, laughing at her reaction.

"I'm not a stranger.. you're parents know me.." He says, looking around her room.

"You're parents owe me a lot of money.."

"Papa said that he and Mama had to go away to get money.." she says, tears almost choking her.

"Do you know where they went sweetheart?" He asks.

She shakes her head no, then tears start falling from her face.

"Well, I won't hurt you darling.." he says.

He means that.

"You pinky promise?"

He looks down to see the girl hold out her pinky. He smiles, and pulls his own out. Their pinky's intertwine, and she wipes her tears away.

"I promise, anything for you sweetheart."

Her cheeks heat up.

When the black haired man makes a promise, he keeps it.

"What's your name, pretty?"

He already knew the answer, but he wanted to hear the sweet word come out her mouth.

"Y/N..."

"Such a beautiful name.."

"My name is Allistar."

He never told his name to anyone, not even for the people that work for him. That was so he could protect himself.

But this ordinary girl changed all of that for him.

"Nice to meet you.. Allistar..." she whispers, and he chuckles.

His name came out of her mouth so innocently, he wanted to hear it a million times.

"You're a big girl right Y/N?"

She nods her head fast.

"So you can take care of yourself?"

"I can.. but Mama helps me a lot.."

Allistar nods his head, and gets up.

"Kay' darling. Since your parents are gone, I have to take you now."

Her eyes widen, and she shakes her head no vigorously.

"I want my Mama!" She insists.

The male in front of her rolls his eyes.

"I thought you were a big girl?" He says, stopping in his tracks.

"I am!...But I'm going to miss all my toys.."

He turns around and thinks. How can he get this fragile girl to come with him?

"Well, all your toys will still be waiting for you. We won't do anything to your house." He says, his back faced her.

He can't guarantee, but he'll sure damn lie. If he wanted to, he could just grab her and order his men to burn the house down.

"R-really?"  She says, her eyes lighting up.

"Mhm."

She looks away, then thinks. What could she bring to make her feel safe?

Aha!

"Can I take Bunny with me?.." she says, holding her favourite stuffed animal in her hands.

He turns around.

He looks at her stuffed animal, then back at her. He nods, and starts walking to the door.

"You coming gorgeous?" He says, about to go through the door.

She slowly nods, catching up to him quickly. She was wearing her favourite T-shirt and pyjama pants, which caught Allistar's attention.

She follows behind him, and soon they reach the once was called "downstairs" of her house. It was quite torn apart, causing Y/N to close her eyes in fear.

"You said you wouldn't do anything to my house.." she squeaks out, tears filling her eyes.

He forgot about that.

He looks around at her roughed up house, then back at her.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, we thought no one was home.."

"How bout' we get some Ice cream? Would you feel better?" He asks, hoping the tear-filled girl would forget about the wreaked house.

Her (e/c) eyes lit up like stars. She never really got Ice cream, so she couldn't refuse.

She nods her head, and he holds his hand out. She hesitated, but eventually took his hand.

"Can I ask you something?" She says, quietly.

He hods his head. She went on her tippy toes to reach his ear, but realizing what she's doing, he bends down.

"Why are all these big scary men doing here?" She whispers.

Allistar smiles. He never even thought about how scary his men look to a normal person.

"They're hear to make sure I'm safe." He whispers back.

"Are they here to take Mama and Papa?"

"Don't worry about that princess."

He turns coldly to his men.

"We're leaving. I got what I want."

Thanks for reading! Pls vote!