Chapter Six

A new start for Shyra and for meeting new people.

Everyone deserves happiness even if it's just for a while. But what if the past gets in your way? Do you let it get to you or push it aside and focus on the happiness that they deserve?

After what seemed like hours Shyra was finally at her destination. The place where she would be safe for the time that she would attend university. The only thing that's worrying her is her girls.

They would be more than worried about her, especially after what happened to her almost a year ago.

When she walked out of the airport, Shyra saw a board with her name on it. She couldn't help but smile knowing that this was all Uncle Aayan's doing.

She walked towards the person holding the board, it was a female driver.

Alhamdulillah thank you Aunt Hayat. You are truly an angel.

"Asalam Aleikum, are you my driver?" Shyra asks the person holding the board.

"Waleikum salaam, yeah I am. Are you, Shyra Adam?" The driver asks her with a smile on her face.

Shyra nods with a smile on her face.

"My name is Raya and I will be your driver. Please come with me," Raya says to her while taking Shyra's bag.

They walk toward the car and Raya puts the bags inside while Shyra gets in the car.

In shaa Allah I will be fine. And I just want to make my parents proud of me.

Meanwhile, everyone back home was trying to find where Shyra went especially after they all read the letters that she had left in their bags.

In the letters, Shyra told them that it wasn't goodbye and that she would be back when she was strong enough.

But Aayan, Zahir, and Zain plus their wives know where she is but they made a promise to her that they would keep it a secret as long as she needed.

"Iman, you need to ask your mother, maybe she knows where Shyra is..."

"Hanan, I asked her so many times and yet she doesn't know where our Shyra could be. Why don't we call her to ask where she is staying?" Iman suggested while taking her phone to do what she said.

The phone started ringing and Iman put it on speaker so that all the other girls would hear what Shyra had to say to them.

"Asalam Aleikum..."

"Shyra, where are you? We are worried here because you just disappeared even before getting your diploma..."

"Guys, stop. I can explain but please don't get angry at me. I needed to get away from there until I was ready to get them. But for now, I need you girls to trust me and let me do this for myself. Don't worry I will always keep in contact with you on calls, emails, and even text messages. I love you, my sisters. But I have one more request, don't tell Samir about what happened to me because I don't want him to know", Shyra explains to them trying to keep her voice intact as tears were threatening to fall on her face.

They all listened to her but deep down they knew that Shyra would need more than calls from them.

"But Shyra, calls and messages aren't enough for us. We need video calls and they should be almost daily," Iman says to her, making Shyra laugh.

"Okay, also video calls. But for now, I need to go to the apartment so that I can settle in and Saira, don't let him go", Shyra says to them trying to hold her emotions inside as she didn't want Raya to ask her what was happening.

The Healer Of My Soul.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara