Chapter Fifty-Two

hafsaAli44 This is for you.

Everyone deserves to be happy!!!

Happy Endings For Both Shyra (With Imran) And Samir (With Mina)

Two Years Later.

"Mom, did you see my jacket?" Ayra asks her mother as she searches for it in her room.

"Ayra, I told you that I washed it yesterday and it could be in the laundry room," Shyra says while shaking her head because this has been almost the fourth time that Ayra has asked for her clothes.

"Are you alright?" Imran asks his pregnant wife while walking inside the kitchen with his briefcase in his hand.

They discovered that Shyra was pregnant almost two months ago and were very excited especially Ayra who couldn't wait to be a big sister.

She even started collecting baby toys every time they shopped for baby stuff.

"I am fine alhamdulilah. And how are you doing?" Shyra asks him. "Thank you for never giving up on me and for accepting the decision I made about the company," she added hugging him.

"I am fine too alhamdulilah. And you are always welcome. How can I give up when I knew that you would be in my future In shaa Allah," he tells her kissing her forehead making her smile and remembering the day she told him about the decision that she needed to make for the company.

Flashback From Two Years Ago.

After the party, Shyra took Imran to the study to talk about the company she inherited from her parents.

"This has been in my mind ever since that day, you picked me up from Samir's office. It's about my company and I have concluded to maybe merge it with yours...But if it isn't good for you then it won't happen..."

"Shyra, calm down. I was thinking the same thing but instead of one CEO, there will be two. Me and you," Imran says to her. "You will be the silent CEO and I will be known because I know how much you dislike being in the media," he added making her smile.

"Thank you for understanding."

"You are most welcome, now come on, let's go back before Ayra comes inside and tells me that I am stealing you away from her," Imran says making Shyra laugh.

"Show me the rules that she made you sign..."

"No.."

"Yes, show me..."

They continued until Ayra knocked on the door telling them they were needed back in the living room.

End Of Flashback.

It has been two years since everything happened. It took almost a year and a half to merge the two companies. Shyra will attend the important meetings and will make the decisions that will be needed but she will not be in the public eye as she always wanted.

After the two companies emerged into one, it was time for them to get married. They didn't want a huge celebration so they decided to get married by only inviting their close friends plus Imran's parents who had also shifted to the town.

They didn't want to be away from them and the only choice for them was to move next door.

"Thank you for not giving up on me. And for being the healer of my everything," Shyra tells her husband with a smile on her face.