Chapter Thirty-six

The Talk Between Shyra And Samir.

Samir was shocked to see Shyra after all of these years and didn't believe that she had returned to town. He couldn't believe that she was right in front of him but when his eyes fell on the little girl who was clutching her dress.

Samir wondered who she was to Shyra. He needed to talk to Shyra after meeting her at the house of Uncle Aayan. He couldn't let her leave without talking to her and knowing where she was all this time.

He watched as she talked to Aunt Hayat in whispers while trying to stay calm until he got the time to talk to her.

"I will send Iman with everything that you need, Shyra," Aunt Hayat tells Shyra who nods and smiles at her.

"Thank you Aunt and I dont know what I would without you and Uncle Aayan. Thank you for taking care of me..."

"Shyra, you dont always need to say thank you. Your parents were our friends and we would have helped you in any way we can. Even if we didn't know them, we would have helped you because that's how we are taught to be," Aunt Hayat says interrupting her. "Plus, you are just like my child just like Iman, Azhar, and Azaan," she added smiling at her.

Shyra smiled knowing that her fight wasn't hers alone but it was also the people who were in her life just like Hayat, Aayan, and others.

Shyra knew that she would need to talk to Samir before leaving Aunt Hayat's home. But how when Ayra was with her?

She asked Aunt Hayat to take Ayra to the garden where Uncle Aayan and Azaan created a garden for her.

"Come with me Ayra. I have a playground that I know you would love to see," Aunt Hayat says taking Ayra's hand, and then she looked at her husband who stood up as well.

They both walked out of the room leaving Samir and Shyra.

They need to talk and now right be the best time for that especially after what might happen to Shyra and her plan. Samir's parents were trying to make him accept Ward when his heart was with someone in the same room as him. I pray that whatever Shyra decides will be something that she has always wanted.

Hayat thought as she showed Ayra the newly built swing.

"They will be fine Habibty. You and I both know how strong that young woman is. She has gone through a lot of trials in her life and now she has help from us..."

"And also from Samir and Imran. The two men who are in love with her..."

"Habibty, we don't know if Imran is inlove with her or not. And she has a right to make herself happy with whoever she chooses," Aayan says to his wife while watching Ayra play on the swing.

But in Hayat's heart, she knew that whatever Shyra decided it would hurt someone in the process. And that someone can be herself.

"How are you doing?"

"I am good alhamdulilah and how are you?"

"Alhamdulilah, I am good too. Why did you leave Shyra?" Samir asks her without any type of hesitation. "Who Ayra is?" He added.

"I was raped by Amir..."

Samir stood up startling Shyra. His anger disappeared when he saw how scared she was.

"I am sorry..."

"Why? You didn't do it. You didn't know anything. So it wasnt your fault but..."

"Only his fault. I know what you are thinking Shyra. You are thinking that maybe if yoiu had done things differently, it wont happen right?" Samir asks her. "I know you Shy. And I know that sometimes it might feel that its your fault," he added giving her a small smile.

The Healer Of My Soul.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें