Bonus Chapter.

Mina And Samir's First Meeting.

One Year After Shyra And Imran's Wedding.

It has been almost one year since Shyra and Imran's wedding. Samir knew that he had to move on even though it would take a while for him to do that. But in his heart, he was happy for his best friend.

Samir knew the only way to get over his feelings was to work and work until he didn't have to think. It was on a Saturday morning when he had an important meeting that he needed to get to. As he was walking towards one of the rooms that the client had booked, he collided with a young woman who was carrying a cup of hot coffee.

The cup of coffee spilled on his white shirt and mildly burnt him.

"Ouch!! Watch where you are going..."

He said to the woman angrily. Samir didn't even look up to see who it was.

"You should watch where you are going. You are on your phone and can't even look where you are walking to..."

When Samir heard her voice, he looked up to see a beautiful woman who was wearing a blue and white hijab with roses on it. She had glasses on and looked on and looked at him feeling confused.

"I think you should pay for the cleaning of my shirt..."

She opened her bag and removed a bottle of water. She then unscrewed it and dumped it on his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Samir asks her. But all he got was silence.

"There now it is clean, I dont need to pay to clean your shirt. Now, it you will excuse me, I need to get back to work," the woman said leaving Samir speechless.

What's wrong with that woman? Now, I can't even go to the meeting with a wet shirt. Alhamdulilah I always carry a spare shirt in my car for emergencies. I guess this could be named as an emergency.

Samir quickly got out of the restaurant and walked toward his car to retrieve the clean shirt that was in the bag. He got into the car and changed into a clean shirt.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that he saw time.

Alhamdulilah, I am just in time for the meeting. Good thoughts now.

He walked into the room and saw an old man sitting there with a glass of water in his hand.

"Hey, are you Mr. Jameel?" Samir asked the old man with a smile on his face.

"Yes, that's me and you must be Samir, right?" The old man asks shaking his hand.

"Yes Sir. What can I do for you?" Samir asked as he took a seat beside the old man.

"I need you to find my granddaughter and protect her from my family," the old man started to explain to Samir. "I had a wife, but my family didn't approve of her because of religious differences. She was a practicing Muslim and I was a convert. We got married at the courthouse almost 35 years ago. We had a daughter before we were separated by my family. I kept helping her until she left with my daughter to a different place. The first private investigator I hired said that my daughter was married and had a daughter. My granddaughter. But he also said that my wife died almost 6 years ago. Now, I need you to find my daughter and granddaughter because... I have less than a year to live. I have Lung Cancer stage 4. The doctors say there's no hope for me. And I need to and for their forgiveness for everything that happened", Mr. Jameel tells Samir. He then opened his briefcase and took out two pictures.

His daughter and granddaughter.

When Samir saw the picture of Mr. Jameel's granddaughter, he was puzzled because he had met her before the meeting.