Chapter Forty-one

Warda meets Shyra At Her House.

There are many types of insecurities, jealousy can also be one of them. But how can so be insecure when they don't have the love they need in their lives?

After a week of Amir's incarceration, Shyra has become more and more cautious because of the threats that she has been receiving about Ayra.

She didn't want her to get hurt, so the only decision was to get Ayra back to her grandparents before anything happened to her.

"Imran, we need to keep her safe from them. I can't be calm when I know that she isnt safe because of me. I..."

"I understand, Shyra. You are right about me going to live with Papa and Mama. I will go but on one condition," Ayra says interrupting her.

"Go ahead, habibty."

"Make me a promise, that you will always call me and reply to any messages that I send. And this is for you," Ayra says turning to her father who handed her a jewelry box that had a necklace inside. "Always wear this. This is from me and Dad. It is something that means courage and love," she added opening the box and making Shyra smile.

Ayra took out the necklace from the box and asked Shyra to turn around so that she could put it on her.

"This is beautiful Ma shaa Allah. I love it," Shyra says hugging Ayra and giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

Meanwhile, someone was at the door complementing on ringing the doorbell.

But in her mind, she needed to see who Shyra Adam was and how she looked. Warda needed to know who that girl is especially when Samir has been head over heels in love with her. He didn't even care about what his parents would say, but all he cared about was that she was there in his life.

Come on, Warda. This is the time that you should see who this Shyra is. I need to see what was the commotions about. Okay, let's do this.

She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. She waited for about five minutes before a young girl opened the door.

"Asalam Akleikum..."

"Ayra, who is at the door?" A young man's voice asked the little girl who looked at Warda with a questionable look on her face.

"Asalam Aleikum, I am sorry. I think I have the wrong address..."

"Waleikum salaam. It's okay. Maybe we can help you if you tell me who you are looking for ?" Imran asks her.

"I am looking for Shyra Adam. I heard that she lives near this neighbourhood. But I think I got the wrong house number," Warda explains to them.

I dont think that I would have any type of competition with her...

"Yes, she lives here. You can come in and I will go and get her, excuse me." Ayra says leaving her with her father.

"Come inside," Imran says to her.

Warda walked inside the house and took a seat in one of the chairs.

"Would you like some thing to drink?" Imran asks her.

Warda just shook her head and smiled at him.

After a few minutes, someone walked inside the living room, and when Warda looked up to see a beautiful woman who had a hijab on with glasses.

"Asalam Aleikum, my name is Shyra and and I heard you were looking for me?" Shyra asks looking at the woman in front of her.

"Waleikum salaam, yes. I was looking for you because I want to talk to you, if thats okay with you?" Warda asks her with a smile on her face.

"Excuse me, I will go and see what trouble Ayra is in," Imran says excusing himself, and then he leaves the room.

"Could you stay away from Samir?" Warda says to Shyra.

This didn't surprise her because she knew that one way or another someone would come and demand her to never see Samir again. "I know that this might come to you as a shock..."

"To be honest, I am not shocked about your arrival because one way or another, his parents would do anything to get me out of his life. But all I can te;ll you is that, Samir isn't here right now. Or do you see him anywhere? If would you like to search for him in my house, you are free to do so. Samir is someone who can make his own decisions without your, or even my interference. And as a woman, I will tell you, dont go knocking on other women's doors just to tell them to stay away from a man that might not even be yours to begin with. My advice to you is to never tell a man what to do because in the end, you might end up losing. If that's all you need to talkk to me, then your message has been recieved," Shyra says without missing anything. "You can leave now, because the little girl would want to eat her dinner and then we need to watch her favourite show which will start in a few hours," she added getting up from her seat.

Warda didnt expect Shyra to be like this. She thought that there would be more arguments coming from Shyra.

"I came here to tell you to stay away from him, okay? Thats all I want you to do..."

"And I will tell you that if Samir is here, you would know because you would see him coming out of one of the doors in my house. Dont be insecure with someone that isn't even yours to begin with. Now, will you please leave my house and ask Samir never to contact me again. Thank you," Shyra says opening the front door and letting Warda out of the house.

Shyra didnt care what her name was because who in their right mind would look for someone just to tell them to stay away from someone thats not even theirs to begin with?

"Are you okay, Shyra?" Imran asks her after witnessing what that woman told her.

"Yes, I will be in shaa Allah. This is why I don't want Ayra here especially when people dont want me to be here..."

"Shyra, people like that are just jealous of you. Why? Because you have something that they want. Courage, and a unique heart that makes you someone who never gives up. Thats why I chose that type of necklace. That symbol is unque just like you are," Imran explains to her.

This made Shyra smile and unconsciously touched the necklace that they gave her a few hours ago.

"Now, let's go and make the dinner and watch the movie that Ayra is eager for us to see," Imran says smiling and then they both walk inside the kitchen to start making the dinner.