Epilogue.

Happily Ever After.

Every story has an ending and a beginning but what is more important is the lesson behind the story. This story is about realizing that the thoughts we have in our minds might not be the best for us. And being positive will always have a great ending.

It has been almost three years since everything happened including Samir's marriage to Mina. Ever since Shyra and Mina met, they became inseparable. They even started planning their kids' birthdays together.

"Mom, could you sign this for me, it is for school?" Ayra asks her mother who looks at her feeling confused.

"What is it?" She asked her daughter who gave her the paper that was in her hands. "Its for a trip to..."

Before Shyra could even finish what she was saying, Ayra started giving her puppy eyes because she knew that her parents might say no to her going on the trip.

"Please Mum, can I go? I promise that I will always help you in anything you want plus I promise to always babysit my siblings whenever you ask without second thoughts..."

"Ayra, calm down. I know that you will all those things and more. Mina's younger brother will also be there..."

"Mum, not him. I would rather sit with someone else..."

Her mother gave her a look and Ayra kept her mother shut.

"I know that he is not in your league but promise me that you wont bully him like the ther girls are doing to him. I am signing the permission slip because I know you Ayra and I know that you will always listen to me. You don't have to be friends with him but also don't support bullying," Shyra says advising her daughter with a smile on her face. And then she signed it.

"Thank you so much, mum. Love you always..."

"And what about us?" Her father says walking inside the kitchen with the twins.

"Mamma..."

Shyra carried one of the twins while Imran carried the other one.

The twins' birth came as a surprise for the entire family especially Ayra who was happy to have them.

"Of course we love all of you equally. And never forget it," Shyra says hugging Ayra and their son Aryan while her husband was holding their daughter Arianna.

The twins are almost three years old and they are a mixture of both Imran and Shyra. Aryan has Shyra's eyes with Imran's hair while Arianna has Ayra's hair color plus Imran's eye color.

"What are you guys talking about?" Imran asks his wife who showed him the permission slip for a trip for Ayra.

"She wanted to go and begged me. She even promised that she would babysit for us anytime we want, right Ayra?" Shyra asks her.

"Yes, mum. I promise. And Dad, please can I go?" She says asking her father who had a hidden smile on his face. "Plus, Mum has already signed the slip," she added innocently smiling at her father.

"You can go but do what your Mum told you. And don't bully Mina's brother even if some girls' will do it. Ayra, this is for your own good besides, he hasn't done anything wrong to you, has he?" Her father asks her.

"No, Dad he hasn't. And you and Mum are right about bullying him. He doesn't deserve it," Ayra says making her parents feel proud of her.

"Now, we call all have dinner. I will go and set the table..."

"No, mum. Let me do it. You and Dad just relax and I will set everything for us," Ayra says to her. "Go to the living room and play with the twins and when I am done I will call you to eat," she added with a smile on her face.

The two of them walked out of the kitchen with a smile on their faces.

"I can't believe that Ayra is now a teenager and I am married to the woman that I love. And we have two more kids. All I can say is Alhamdulilah. I am always going to be thankful to Allah for putting you in my life," Imran says as they take a seat on the couch and put the twins on the floor with their toys. "I never thought that I would find someone because..."

"Of being judged. I understand but whoever judged you didn't know the entire story. Especially when Ayra was the first one to win my heart with everything she did. You raised her very well Ma shaa Allah. And alhamdulillah for everything that happened. I found the family that Allah gave me and He knew what I needed."

After a few minutes, Ayra called her parents and took one of her siblings to their high chair.

They all said their prayers and started eating. Ayra wanted to help her mother in feeding her sister while her father fed her brother.

As they were just three years old they could eat by themselves but it was easier for them to be fed by either their parents or their older sister.

Shyra looked at her complete and happy family. She was happy that even her prayers about Samir being happy were answered. And now he has a wife and a baby on the way.

Ahamdulilah for everything and I am glad that I had asked for help from Imran and Ayra. Thank you Mamma and Dad for securing my future and for making me believe that no bad will go unpunished. As for my aunt and uncle, they are currently in prison. I forgive them not because of them but because of myself. I needed to let go of the past that was holding me. I needed to secure my future away from my past.

Imran was happy that he has a family now which included Ayra.

Being thankful is important even if we don't get what we want.