Chapter 61 - Long Live Gally

Flashbacks of my mother giving Marcel and I up to WCKD appeared

Flashbacks of my mother giving Marcel and I up to WCKD appeared. She was sweating from the raging inflection, but that didn't make it easier for us to leave her. They treated me like a rag doll, throwing me into the back of the van. Jorge broke my fall, sheltering my head from hitting the wall.

"You good, Fi?" Frypan asked. I wondered to myself how many guards it took to take down our gentle giant. He nudged me, curling his fist tightly. "Fi, it's time to find out if muscle memory is really a thing."

"I can fight?"

Jorge smirked, sliding out of his jacket, "There's no time like the present, Hermana."

Jorge, Fry, and I. I chuckled myself, what a wonderful beautiful trio. I expect Newt was anxious right now, wondering if I'm okay. Our attackers had more to fear and their first mistake was locking themselves in here with us. Jorge leaned forward, raising a brow at Fryan.

Jorge threw the first punch, landing very nicely on the masked face of our imprisoners. The mask on his face shattered. Fry was next, grabbing the second guard by the ankles and pulling him towards us. He dropped his elbow into his chest. I went for the driver, throwing my body into the empty passenger seat and kicking my legs out. The entire van swerved, throwing Frypan against the hard wall. He groaned as his opponent took it as an opportunity to switch places with him, now putting his knee into Fry's chest.

Jorge abandoned his fight for a second, using his whole body to throw Frypan's attacker into the van window, cracking the glass. His legs crumbled underneath him. His unconscious form left the fight two-on-one in the back.

The kidnapper I hit in the face had blood running down his nose and into his mouth. I grimaced but kicked again. He slammed on the brakes, tossing me into the dashboard. I whined as my head collided with the hard plastic. The car came to a complete stop and I could already feel the bump on the right side of my forehead and a massive headache.

The driver unbuckled his seatbelt, and I grinned, adoring his eagerness to run away from a girl half his size. I readjusted putting my feet on the seat, as his hand found the handle for the door. I pushed off, taking him out the driverside door and onto the concrete.

He attempted to roll away, but I caught him. Slamming my kneel into his hand. He cowered under the breaking of his bones.

"Jorge! Fiona!"

"Where are you going?" Jorge growled, slamming his brawl mate once more. They must have jumped out the back door. "Where is she, you son of a bitch?"

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Brenda's voice sounded far away.

The man who I thought was unconsciously emerged from the van. I wish I had noticed him before he punched me in the face.

I started to fall but was picked up from behind my two arms wrapping around me. I threw my head back but I only connected with the front of a gas mask, likely hurting me more than him. He stumbled through, dropping me to keep his balance. I turned kicking my right leg out as I spun around. The gas-masked man caught my leg before it could hit his side and held it there. Leaving me on one wobbly leg