Chapter 6--> What You Did To Me

Paige's POV
I swung around and looked at Dustin's chest and slowly tilted my head up to him. My eyes went wide and I tried to play it through.

"Ha ha... Umm I g-guess you caught m-me huh?" I said, stuttering my words. He crossed his arms and looked at me sternly, having a smirk on his lips.

"Yup, and now you are in deep shit... Mate." When he said mate, my body shivered and my wolf purred. He was accepting us.

'Accept him a back!' Des screamed excitedly. I was about to tell her I would, but then remembered the pain he put me through.

'No... Not yet.' I said to Des and scowled at Dustin. He frowned and was about to grab my hand and I pulled away. He looked hurt and then angry and reached for my hand again. This time, I slapped it away... Hard.

"Paige, you are coming with me, right now!" He said in an alpha voice. Somehow, it didn't even phase me, and I gathered my courage and stood tall.

"No! I don't care what you say! You aren't my alpha anymore! I left that pack to get away from the pain... To get away from you! You rejected me the first second you saw me! You never gave me a chance! You never gave us a chance! Why the hell would I do you the favor of letting you have a second chance when you blew it the first time?! I don't know how I would even be able to trust you!" I yelled at him. It looked as if his heart was ripped from his chest. Then his expression changed, not to anger, but pure fury.

He finally got my hand before I could pull away and yanked me out the mall doors, while I screamed the entire way. His grip was way to strong for me to brake out of. Suddenly I heard Jenna.

"You don't own me! You can't just take me away! I have a family here!" She screamed at Leo in frustration. He was dragging her out as well as I looked at her and she looked back. I smiled and so did she... It was like we knew each other's thoughts by heart.

Dustin and Leo stopped and started to open their truck's door as we were held next to each other. I whispered to her, "1...2... 3!" I yelled as we both swung our legs at their tenders. I ran and she ran beside me as I looked around the parking lot.

"Paige! Over here! We'll go in my car!" She yelled as I ran to her car. I got in the passengers seat as she revved the engine and sped out of there.

I probably took only 10 min before I had no idea where we were. The trees surrounded us and Jenna looked confident at the road.

"Jenna... Where are we going?" I asked her confused.

"To my pack house. Those dudes can't follow us there unless my dad gave them permission, and he is super strict when it comes to that." She said not even glancing at me. I was even more confused then... She said her dad instead of... Ohhhh! She's the alphas daughter!

We finally came up to a huge log home, and yes, it was ginormous! She parked her car next to a beautiful blue mustang. I drooled a little at it, but I moved on with Jenna as she entered the house. And people were everywhere! Mostly men and maybe a few women.

"Jenna May Evaline! Where the hell were you?! You know how rouges have been attacking us recently! Why were you gone so long?!" A woman came up to us and hugged Jenna... That must be her mom. She suddenly looked over at me curiously.

"Who's your friend dear? She smells awfully like a rouge." The woman said not taking her eyes off me.

"Umm... Long story, but I need to talk to you in private like right now. With my friend." She said dragging both of us over to a very large room. She looked at me then her mother and took a huge breath in.

"Imayhavefoundmymateandhetriedtokidnapus." She rushed out in one breath. Her mom did not understand and gave her the 'are you serious cause I don't believe you' look. She took another few breaths and told her the whole story of how she met me to the part where we escape the guys. Her mom was pinching the bridge of her nose as she sighed.