Chapter 20--> Shitty Day

Paige's POV
It's been a week since I was marked. We still haven't figured out the little rouge girls name cause she refuses to tell us, but I thought that we should nickname her. She agreed and now we just call her Peanut. We all know who came up with that nickname, *cough* Thomas *cough*. She liked it though, so here we are, sitting on the couch, watching SpongeBob SquarePants.

Peanut laughed as Patrick ran with they Krusty Krab toy that he refused to share with SpongeBob. I chuckled as Dustin walked into the room. A delicious smell wafted through my nose as I whipped my head around to face him.

COOKIES!

It only took half a second before I was in the kitchen. I swiped the entire plate and ran back to the couch, munching happily on the peanut butter ones.

"Are you kidding me?! Cookies!" Thomas yelled as he ran into the room. I growled menacingly at him
As he stopped dead in his tracks.

"You take one more step, and I will make sure that this world will not have to worry about any Thomas juniors!" I hissed as his mouth watered over MY cookies.

"May I please have one Paige?" Peanut asked kindly as I smiled at her.

"Why of course you can!" I said as Thomas gave my the 'fuck you' look. I smiled sweetly back as he plopped himself on a chair as well as Dustin sitting next to me and slinging an arm around my shoulder. I knew his trick though. Right as he snuck his hand towards the cookies, I smacked it away and growled.

"Ouch! Awe come on! Just one?" He asked as he gave me puppy dog eyes. I shook my head as he smirked. His lips were on mine as I was only slightly shocked.

The kiss ended as soon as it started as I opened my eyes. I suddenly realized that the cookies were gone as Dustin was next to Thomas, giving him some. I yelled a battle cry as I flung myself at Dustin, who luckily set the cookies on the coffee table before he smacked the ground. I straddled him and punched his chest as he easily wrestled me under him. I gasped as his smiled devilishly at me and pinned my arms with his knees.

"Don't. You. Dare." I warned as his wiggled his finger at me and kept his trademark smirk. He dove his hands to my sides and started tickling me as I squealed and struggled under him.

"Oh god! Hahaha! Stop! Haahaahaha!" I laughed hysterically as he kept tickling me.

"P-please Dustin, hahaha, I-I'm gonna pee! I give! I give hahaha!" I yelled as he smirked and stopped. I gasped for air as he got off and helped me up. Then I realized that I actually had to pee.

"I'm gonna go and finish some paperwork. I'll be in my office." Dustin said, pecking my lips and climbing the stairs. I smiled and then ran to the bathroom, doing my business.

I walked out and decided to see if any cookies were left in the kitchen as I started to walk through the doorway. Right as I turned a corner, I smacked into someone as I was drenched in some fruity liquid. What the fuck!

"Oops. Sorry." The girl I smacked into said. I looked up as our eyes met. I growled as I realized it was Andrea, Jessica's best buddy. They both despise me equally, but the feelings mutuel.

"Whatever." I said and brushed by her. She scoffed, flicking her hair, and walked out as I grabbed some paper towels. I dabbed off the liquid as the rest already stained and soaked my shirt. Damn her! I actually liked this shirt. I sighed as I walked up to my room, completely forgetting the cookies.

I opened my drawers and grew confused as every single one of them were empty. What the he'll is happening?! I saw something flash through my window as I ran to it and flung it open. All my clothes started falling through the air. I yelled as I looked up and on the roof stood Wendy and Faylin, more of Jessica's bitch band. I looked down to the ground and gasped as I saw Andrea spraying water on the ground, making a pool of mud. I screamed at her to stop as I watched my clothes fall helplessly through the air. They scattered the ground as mud coated them.

I didn't waste another second before I was downstairs. I rushed outside as I saw Peanut growling at Andrea.

"Oh shut up, you stupid rouge! Your just some snot nosed brat. What could you possibly do to me?" She chuckled and sneered as Peanut was about to shift. I couldn't let that happen. I grabbed Peanut's arm and pulled her into the house as she fought back her wolf. We got in the house as she sat on the floor, squeezing her stomach.

"Paige... It's hurts! I-I don't wanna fight her f-for control! I... I can't do it!" She screams as she falls to the floor. I catch right before her head hits as I hold her to my chest. She shakes bad as I cradle her.

"Shh... It's okay. Just calm down. I know you can do it. You are strong. Tell your wolf it's okay, everything is gonna be okay." I say softly as her breaths start to even out. She stops shaking as her body goes limp and passes out. I immediately set her gently on the couch and run outside, ready to kick the Band of Bitches asses. I search as they are no where to be seen as I scoff.

'Those bitches don't know who there messing with!' Des says angrily in my mind. I agree with her as I start to collect my muddy and ripped clothes. God damn it! They got almost my entire wardrobe!

'They almost made her shift again... When I find them, I will personally rip each and every one of their throats out!' I growled at Des. She huffed in agreement as she suddenly cut of our link. I cut my end off and realized that she's probably cussing out and going crazy in the back of my mind.

In only two trips, I got all my clothes either washing or getting ready to wash. I decided that Dustin needed to know about this as I passed Peanut as she slept peacefully on the couch. I gave her a sad smile I caressed her head.

Hmm... She's a little cold. I'll get her a blanket.

I grabbed my favorite fluffy blanket and slung it over her tiny frame. She mumbled a little and snuggled into the blanket, sniffing it and smiling. She's like my younger sister. She was protective of me even though we only met about a week ago. She stood up for me against Andrea, even though it meant shifting and probably getting beaten since Andrea was larger and a little stronger. I know that I can't stand anything to happen to her. No matter what, I will keep her safe.

Des growled at the thought of Peanut getting hurt as I sighed. I finally turned the corner to the hallway that Dustin's office is in. I saw a figure flash away in the other corner, but blew it off as some random pack member was probably going to the bathroom or something.

I was about to knock until I heard voices. He's probably talking to someone about some pack business. I put my ear against the door as I gave in and eavesdropped.

"Oh Dustin." I froze as I heard Jessica moan in his office. I immediately kicked open the door as my eyes started to tear up at the sight.

Jessica was there...

Laying on the desk...

Kissing Dustin...

-Holy shit! This chapter is crazy, am I right. I know you all wanted a little more drama and I'm giving it to you! Yay?!

Anywaz, I'm gonna be on a freaking bus for 4 hours tomorrow for volleyball. But... That inspires me to update so I don't leave you all with this awesome yet terrible cliffhanger.

Comment
&
Vote!!!!

M.H.