Chapter 15--> The Movies

Paige's POV
It's been 2 weeks since the BlackMoon Pack came here. The packs have merged so easily and everyone is getting along great!

I walked down the the kitchen and looked over at the clock. It read 12:30 as I decided to have some lunch. I made a peanut butter jelly sandwich and set it down on the table as I put the stuff away.

I turned back around and saw a horrible sight. Dustin was munching happily on MY pb&j! I growled loudly as he flinched a little.

"Drop the sandwich before I kill you!" I said in a low and menacing voice. No one touches, let alone, eats my food!

"Awe, but you make it taste soooo good." He said, taking another bite. I couldn't hold back any longer as I launched myself at him. We both fell to the floor as I grabbed my sandwich away. Right as I was about to get up in triumph, Dustin grabbed me and my pb&j went flying.

"Hey guys I-" was all Leo said before the sandwich flopped down on his head. Me and Dustin forgot completely about our play fight and started laughing hard at Leo. He looked sticky with jelly as he threw what's left of the sandwich, in the garbage.

We both got off the ground as Dustin turned his attention towards Leo.

"What were you going to say Leo?" Dustin asked curiously as I joined them. Leo smiled and continued.

"I was gonna ask you two of you could come with me and some others to a movie? Jenna, Thomas, and Jace said they would come, so I wanted to ask you guys as well." Leo said happily. I smiled and so did Dustin.

"Sure dude. What time is the movie?" Dustin asked as I looked at Leo.

"6:45 tonight, and we are going to watch Ant-Man." Leo said in a cheery voice. I was really hoping to go to that movie.

"I've been dying to see that movie. We'll be there!" I said, voicing my opinion on the subject.

Tonight was gonna be fun!

---------

"That was epic!" Jace said as Leo had his arm around Jenna and Dustin had his around me. I snuggled up closer to him as the night air grew colder. Werewolves don't need to worry about heat or anything, ya we get cold and all, but it's not as bad as humans would feel it.

"You guys, I'm starving! Let's gets something to eat!" Jenna moaned as some of the guys groaned.

"Jenna, you are the entire bucket of popcorn and had 3 boxes of sour patch kids. What is up with you and food?" Thomas questioned as he earned a death glare by Jenna.

"I'm hungry too, so let's stop at Buffalo Wild Wings." I said happily as we all walked over to it. We all got our seats and ordered drinks as Jace stayed silent. I wondered what was up and looked at him while the other three guys were fighting over who could eat the hottest wings.

"You ok dude?" I asked him as he looked back up at me.

"It's her birthday today. She would be 11." He muttered in a small voice. I immediately understood and patted his back.

Jace had a little sister. Her name was Maya and she was only 8 when she was abducted by rouges when Jace's pack was raided. No one except him made it out alive. This must be really hard for him.

"It's ok dude. We are all here for ya." I quietly said as he gave me a small and sad smile. I did the same and looked back at the boys to see them still arguing.

"Fine! You three will order the blazin' wings and whoever finishes them first is the winner." Jenna said as she tried breaking them apart. I laughed as we all ordered and our meals came shortly after that.

Jenna said go and the boys started scarfing down their wings like hungry rabid wolves. Pun intended.

I laughed as Thomas almost broke immediately and cried out for water. The other two kept going until Leo finally gave-in on the last piece and did the same thing as Thomas did. Dustin came out the winner as he swung his arms up in victory.

Hmm... I wonder if they're really as bad as they seem. I reached over and picked up a piece for Thomas's plate and brought it to my mouth. The guys smirked, thinking that I probably couldn't do it.

Time to be proven wrong suckers!

I shoved the entire piece in my mouth and chomped and swallowed it down in one gulp. It was way spicy, but I didn't cry out for water like the other dudes did. I was not about to be called a wienie by my own mate. I suppressed the urge to take a sip of water and grabbed some fries off of Jenna's plate. She complained, but soon went back to talking with Leo about something.

The rest of the night went on as we finished our delicious meals. Me and Dustin got in his black Ford Raptor and Leo, Thomas, and Jenna climbed in Leo's Brand new Chevy. The guys always fought about which truck was better.

We drove home in silence as I leaned my head against the window.

I must've nodded off, because next thing I know, I am being picked up and cradled by strong arms and was brought to our room. I didn't want to let them see I was awake as my body naturally snuggles closer and inhaled Dustin's scent.

He carefully set me down on our new bed as he climbed over to the other side. He sighed happily.

"I know you probably can't here this, Paige, but I just wanted to say I love you. I know it might be to soon, but I can feel that all my feeling are in the right place. I want you to be by my side forever and ever, and never want anything to happen to you. You are so strong and independent, yet so fragile and sweet and caring. I want you to be the Luna of the pack, heck, I am so proud of you for taking control and becoming alpha of your own pack. I want to have a family with you and have our own little happily ever after because you are my princess and you deserve it." He said with so much sincerity and happiness in his voice. I was about to tear up in joy as I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

"I love you too Dustin!" I said as I turned my body around and hugged him, smashing my lips onto his. I could feel his smile through our heated kiss as we went on like that. We finally parted as I just snuggled up against him as our breaths grew even and I drifted into a beautiful and blissful sleep.

-OMG! I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. To tell you the truth, I didn't even know how to make this chapter, but I finally got it up anyways. There will be more coming up in the next few chapters so keep your mind ready because it's gonna get spicy! Lol another pun intended!

Anywaz, my beautiful fans, have a lovely day/night and enjoy live to the fullest!

M.H.