Chapter 21--> Dustin's Side

Paige's POV
I stood there helplessly as Dustin forced himself off of Jessica. I let my tears flow as my heart clenched in pain and my mark burned like hell. I wasn't crying over that pain though... It was watching the guy I loved, kiss another girl.

"Paige, it's not what it looks like-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"No!" I yell as my knees go weak. Dustin takes a step forward as I take one back.

'Des, please... Give me strength.' I whisper to her as she howls in pain. I feel every burst that she feels until energy starts coursing through my veins. I run out the door as Dustin screams after me. I've run like never before until I smack into Jenna as Leo stands next to us, as well as Marcus and Rebecca.

"Paige, hey... Oh my goddess! Why are you crying!! Was it Dustin?!" Jenna asks angrily as I hear Dustin run down the stairs after me, calling my name. I block him out as I cut off all links with his pack. Since he marked me, I've had communications with both my pack and his through mind link. The packs won't connect until we are fully mated, but I don't think that is happening.

I ran through the woods towards my packs camp about a mile away. I decided to mind link Wayne. I wasn't going to them, I just needed to be alone.

'Wayne, I need you to close the camp to any outsiders... There's been a problem with Dustin's pack and I don't want them coming in the camp. Do you copy ' I say, barely able to hold back a sob. It was silent for a little until he replies.

'It's all closed off Paige, but why?' He questions as I cringe as my neck burns more.

'Just... Just do it. And if anyone asks were I am, tell them it's classified.' I say quickly as I hope that he doesn't ask anything else.

'Although I don't approve at all what you are doing, I promise that I will do as you wish.' He said and cut off the link. I was happy he didn't ask any questions, but I did feel bad for keeping secrets from him. Just add that to the list then.

I couldn't stand running anymore as my wolf forced her way out. She howled as I grew numb and gave her full control. She ran so fast that I couldn't even see the surroundings clearly. We finally got to the mountainside as she halted to a stop at the rocky edge. She looked along the mountain linings as she found a cave. She ran into it and collapsed as she sobbed in our mind link.

'I-I thought he loved us... We were so wrong...' Destiny said as my heart broke at her sobs. I cried with her as she let me shift back to human form as I grew silent and laid on my back. I finally felt the exhaustion I have awaited for and fell into a deep black pit of nothingness.

Dustin's POV
I heard my office door open as I peaked up from my work, hoping it was Paige. I was greeted by Jessica's slutty eyes as I mumbled some cuss words under my breathe.

"Dustin... What happened to the old days were we used to fuck so hard in this very office? Why can't we have that again? I'd make a great Luna for this pack." She said in a disgustingly lustful voice. I almost just about filed her throat out right then and there as I turned and stood, fuming in anger. I went over to her and grabbed her neck slamming her on my desk. Her eyes clouded over for a second as I released her neck. I might hate the bitch, but I can't kill her. She's still apart of my pack.

Suddenly she smiled and moaned.

"Oh Dustin." She said as he grabbed my neck and forced her lips onto mine. I was shocked to say the least. I heard the door crash open as Jessica dug her nails into my neck painfully. I was finally able to rip away from her grasp as I looked over to see an angry and sad Paige, standing there. I winced as her tears fell.

"Paige... This isn't what it looks like-" I started, but was cut off.

"No!" She screamed. I wanted to hold her and comfort her and never let go. She is my world and yet she is walking away when I want to hold her, tell her the story and how it looks wrong to her. She finally runs as I follow her, screaming at her to stop and comeback.

Somehow, she runs like hellfire and gets away from me faster than normal as I start descending the stairs.

"-Was it Dustin?!" I here Jenna yell as I descend the stairs even quicker. Right when I got to the bottom, I see Paige slam the front for behind her. I was suddenly punched in the jaw by Jenna as I staggered back.

"What the hell did to do to her you asshole." She yells as Leo crosses his arms and glares. This isn't my fault!

"I can't explain now, but we need to get to Paige before something happens!" I yell as I push by Jenna, but am stopped by my mother and father.

"Dustin, tell. Now!" My father boomed and sat me in a chair. My mother smacked me in the back of the head as I cringed.

"Stop! It's not what you all think!" I starts off as I tell them the entire story.

*********

I quickly entered the empty house as I was met my dust and silence. I rummage through the place as I search desperately for Paige. It was 12:30 pm when she left and now it's 8:43 pm. I've sent my whole pack looking for her, but apparently the BlackMoon Pack has blocked us out of their area because of orders from their alpha.

I finally get up to Paige's room and smash the door open. I eyes widen as I see two letters on the bed. I rush over and grab both, seeing that one is for the pack and the other is for... Me? I rip open the letter that was addressed to me and started to read it out loud.

"Dear Alpha,

I am sorry I wasn't Luna material, and I am sorry you couldn't love who I was, but I am not sorry for who I am. The pain you've caused me is unbearable and I just can't stay any longer. Knowing you will probably soon have a Luna, it will probably be Jessica for all I know, but I don't care anymore because I will be gone. Don't look for me cause I don't want you to. I hope your life is better off without me because I know mine will be better without you.

Sincerely Your Ex-Mate,
Paige Collins (if you ever remember it)." I finish as I smell her tears on the page. My heart shatters as I rip open the other one to see a letter of resignation from the pack. My body grows rigid as I mind-link my pack.

' I need all Wolves on the lookout for Paige Collins. If anyone knows any whereabouts on her, you must report to me immediately! Am I clear.' I shout as I here 'yes sir's' and 'right on it alpha'.

I sit on her bed as I slowly read her note over and over agin. She loved me and Jessica had to ruin it all up. I already banished her from the pack with a few other britches of hers as well when I found out what they did to Paige's clothes, which Peanut told me about. I also found out that she almost shifted because of them. It made me and my wolf growl to here that our mate and the little girl could've gotten hurt.

My mind keeps replaying the words or said on the letter. I wanted to curl up and hold her, to feel her warm skin against mine.

I need to fix this!

-Hell ya! Two chapters in one freaking day?! And I finished it with awesome detail to! That's all I have to say so...-

Comment
&
Vote!!!

M.H.