Chapter 13--> Dad? Hell nah!

Paige's POV
"What." I said in an almost inaudible whisper. Luckily he heard me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"No! You... You can't be my dad!" I yelled as I yanked away from him. Sadness crossed his eyes as he looked down.

I didn't care... I was furious. He was alive... And he never came to me. He never tried to find me. He left me to an unknown family and didn't even care to find his only fucking daughter!

"Paige... Please, you need to listen to his side of-" Dustin started, but I cut him off.

"She said you were dead. She thinks your dead!" I yelled at Benjamin. They both looked at me confused as I glared daggers at them.

"Paige, what are you talking about?" Ben said as I turned my glares towards him.

"Never mind! I don't want to see your face ever again!" I yelled as I stormed out of the office. I don't know why, but my legs carried me out to the forest as I shifted and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

My wolf didn't say a word and let me take control as I ran and ran till my legs gave out as I tripped and tumbled down a hill. I shifted back to my human form as I looked over my body.

My feet and hands were bloody and my body and face had artworks of cuts. I screamed into the nothingness of the forest as tears flowed freely from my eyes. I choked out sobs as I sat there naked on the ground.

"Paige?" I heard Dustin's voice as I sensed his eyes boring into me. I didn't even turn my head to look at him as I felt soft fabric wrap around my shoulders. Dustin sat down beside me and hugged me tight as I cried harder.

I must've fallen asleep in his arms because next thing you know, I see my mother in front of me.

"Mom?" I question as she slowly nods.

"Paige... I-I didn't know..." She looked away with torment and sadness all across her face. I ran to her and hugged her. I almost thought I would go right through her because it was just a dream, but our bodies touched as my arms wrapped around her.

"How is this possible mom?" I questioned as a single tear fell down her cheek until she wiped it away.

"When we were attacked by the hunters... Your father took a copper arrow to the chest for me. He told me to run as his breaths grew more shallow. I ran because I knew that would be his last dying wish... For me to keep you safe and alive." She said as her voice cracked a little. She broke our hug and placed her hands on my shoulders, looking deep into my eyes.

"I know it may be hard to understand right know, but your father was a great and honest man. He would do anything to protect you, even if it meant staying away. I know it's hard to understand right now, but there is always a reason." She said, giving me a sad smile and pulling me into one last hug before she started fading.

"Give him a chance... I love you my sweet darling." She said before placing a kiss on my head and completely disappearing.

I sat up immediately from the bed I was in. I looked around the room for my mom, but just like the dream, she had vanished.

"Hmm, Paige? Are you okay?" Dustin said next to me. I looked over and nodded as I looked at the clock. 3:30 in the morning, oh crap, oops.

"Sorry." I said quickly as he sat up with me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his chest.

"Paige, what did you mean by saying she never knew your father was alive?" Dustin question as he tucked my head under his chin.

"You'll think I'm crazy." I said in a small and low voice. He chuckled loudly.

"After all that had been going on, you think I would think your crazy?" He said smiling and laughing. I laughed a little as well and took in a deep breath.

"I see my mom sometimes... She comes to visit me when I am either passed out or sleeping. She told me the powers of a white wolf a gave me the alpha title of the BlackMoon pack. See?" I said as I wiped away the concealer that was hiding my tattoo. He was surprised a little, but all he did was nod.

"We can figure this out in the morning okay? But right now, I think we both need some sleep." He said smiling at me. I smiled back and laid down next to him as he cuddled my into his chest. I sighed and snuggled closer as I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

----------

"Hand over the bacon, or I cut you up and feed you to cats!" I yelled as Jace was on the other side of the island table. He laughed and dangled the last of my bacon over his mouth.

"That's it!" I yelled as I jumped over the island table and tackled him to the ground. I snatched the bacon away from him, stuffing it in my mouth. He moaned on the floor as I laughed in triumph.

Jace slowly got up and looked over at me, playfully glaring daggers at me. I just smirked and waved it off.

"What's going on?" Dustin says as he walks into the kitchen. I chuckled as Jace huffs. Dustin walks over to me slinging an arm around my shoulders.

"Paige wouldn't share her bacon and when I wanted a piece, she tackled me and ate it!" Jace whined as Dustin burst out laughing.

"Don't mess with my bacon!" I tell at Jace as he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Alpha!" Bennet says as he bursts through the door. We all look at him weirdly as he catches his breath.

"T-there is a pack at the border requesting to see Paige. They go by the name of the BlackMoon Pack." Right when he said that name, everyone instantly turned to me.

"What?" I say shrugging my shoulders. Bennet tells us the details, which is that they other pack is at the west border and they have probably 50 wolves with them. I didn't want this to break out into a fight so I agreed to come to the border and speak with them even though Dustin refused, just like he did when the rouges wanted to see us. I knew more then everyone when I realized that this pack wants me to be their alpha.

"I need to go and they requested me, not you. That has to mean something." I said as Dustin paced on the grass outside as I sat on the stone steps. I knew he was mind-linking guards to come with so we don't get blindsided or ambushed. I kinda knew they wouldn't do that though.

"I have 20 guards coming with us. I want 5 around you at all times! No wait I want 7... No actually-" I cut him off by giving him a quick peck on the lips.

He looked down in defeat as we made our way to the pack border were the other pack was stationed at.

Bring it on BlackMoon Pack.

-Sup everyone! Hoped you liked the chapter and I did promise to put this one up by today so here ya go!

MH out! PEACE!