Chapter 18--> Thomas in Deep Shit

Paige's POV
The girl's small wolf frame growled at Thomas and stood protectively in front of me. I looked confused as Thomas looked nervous as shit.

"Whoa there little wolfy... I'm not gonna hurt anyone." He said as he raised his arms in surrender. She growled at the pet name and he looked like a deer caught in headlights. I wanted to laugh my ass off, but I don't think now is a good time.

She barked at him as Dustin stepped in between him. Shitty move because next thing he knows, he's on the ground with an angry young wolf girl, clawing away at him.

He flung her off and shifted as his black wolf towered over the girl.

'We really need to figure out her name.' Des said as I mentally nodded. I quickly turned back to the situation and knew I had to do something. I watched as Dustin pinned her as she thrashed around. He looked at me as if I knew what to do.

How the hell am I suppose to know what to do. The girls is only 11 freaking years old!

I shook of my thoughts as an idea popped in my head. I grabbed out my phone and texted Abigail to get here immediately. Only about 2 min passed as Abigail burst through the doorway with her medical bag. She quickly rustled through it and brought out a pointy needle. I shut my eyes tights as I heard the girl yelp.

I hate needles... I can't stand getting a shot. It's not like I get queasy over it, it's nothing like that. I just... Can't stand them.

"Paige? Are you okay?" Dustin asks carefully as he puts a hand on my shoulder. I gulp and nod as I look at the unconscious girl on the floor. Next to her, I see my ripped jacket. Damn! I liked that one!

I release a sigh and look at Thomas. His eyes were still wide as he gave us the, 'what the fuck just happened' look.

"What the fuck was that?! How the hell did she turn?! She looked like she was only 10!" He yelled as Abigail walked over to me. I could tell she was shocked as well.

"I don't don't know how she shifted so young, but I do know that this can happen again if we aren't careful." Abigail said as we turned our attention towards her.

"Her wolf is more protective and doesn't have a real sense of who the good guys are and who aren't. Her wolf protects the girls human side by shifting even when the girl doesn't want her to, especially when she is nervous or scared. This is a very interesting thing that must be taken into caution... I will run some tests with her blood and see what conclusions I can come up with." She continued as I nodded at her. She leaves us as Jenna and I walk over to the little girl. She puts her jacket around her and I lift her up in my arms. Thomas suddenly releases a huge growl and so does Dustin. I see them looking at her bruised and bloodied legs as they dangle from my arms.

"I will figure out who did this, and when I do, I will tear their throats out." I said as me and Jen walked up to a guest room. I put a one of my long night shirts over her tiny body and laid we down softly.

"What do you think did that to her?" Jen says as we walk out of the room. I look over to her and then to the ground in anger.

"Like you said before... When we find out who or what did this, I will kill them slowly and painfully. She only fucking 11 years old. What monster would do something like that?!" She said through clenched teeth. I looked up and a smile grew on my face. She looked at me weirdly.

"You are going to make a great mom Jen."

-I can officially can say that I have a writer's block. I am so sorry that this is so short, but I promise that there will be more action and drama in the next chapter. I am deciding to plan out the book so I can update faster and more frequently. Also, hell- I mean school, is starting up soon, but hopefully I will still be an amazing writer and get you the chapters(reason why I am planning out the book).

I've probably already said this in earlier chapters, but I decided that I am making a sequel to this book! Yay!

Anywaz, enjoy life my lovely readers because you never know what could happen.😉

M.H.