Chapter 23 - Interlude #2

Hey everyone!

So there's something I've been doing with this story about the different skz eras. I've been mostly letting you guys figure it out on your own, but I can't help myself, so here's a little hint. If you don't want it, just skip this chapter.

In case you guys were wondering, this story is set around May of 2023. I wonder which album it is that they're about to release? Hm...

But have you guys noticed that some of the member's descriptions don't match up? Minho has purple hair, Chan has curly blond hair, but neither of them had those hairstyles in 2023 or at the same time. Probably just a mistake from the writer, right?

Probably.

Anyways!

If nothing I'm saying makes sense, you can skip to the last chapter of the story, where I explain everything I'm talking about. However, I advise that you don't do that, because it's kind of a spoiler and it's much cooler to figure it out on your own using the clues I've left you.

As a final hint, I've listed all the skz eras I can think of before the time the story is set (May 2023):

I Am You

Clé era (Miroh, Yellow Wood and Levanter)

Go Live

In Life

Noeasy

Skz2021

Oddinary

Maxident

Hey, there's exactly eight eras here! Weird, right? Isn't that the number of members?

But what do I know? I'm just your writer for today.

Happy reading! :D

Avi -> out