one

hey guys first chapter hope you like it!

"Tracy they will be fine i promise. they are very capable of taking care of each other." Olivia explained, attempting to make a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

"yeah i wasn't asking" Tracy was about to get married and she felt safer...or better, i guess, if Olivia went along with her brother and their friends. She didn't necessarily think she would keep them out of trouble but maybe they would hold back on the strippers if she tagged along.

Tracy was aware that they have all been friends since practically birth and that they all trusted each other to death so she had no reason to worry about her.

"It's a bachelor party, if i go then it's not a bachelor party, it's just a trip and i don't want to go on a trip, especially to Vegas". She bit into her sandwich. "cmon trace i just want to hangout with you before your big day"

Tracy stood up and walked into the kitchen area where Olivia was. "besides i thought we were gonna have some fun. you're getting married too y'a know and i would rather be at your bachelorette party." olivia did honestly want to stay with her but she could tell tracy's mind was set on her going.

Tracy smiled and pulled Olivia by the wrist into her room. "you're going". she scoffed. "no i'm not."

"yes you are"

"no i'm not"

"pleeaassee." she started to walk over to her closet. Tracy opened the door and picked up a suitcase and started throwing clothes in there. "but i want hot guys to dance on me and that won't happen if i don't come to your bachelorette party." she gave her a look.

"you don't think hot guys will dance on you at Vegas?" Tracy wanted her to have fun and she didn't want her to feel as if she was holding olivia back if she didn't let her go.

"No, and you know why? cause Phil is there and Phil won't let me do anything fun in a million years" Olivia pouted.

"Will you shut up" Tracy mocked. "Listen to yourself 'Oh no a big strong man wants to protect me wah wah" she paused for a minute making Olivia giggle.

Phil had always been a bit protective over Olivia when it came to men. All the guys truly wanted her to never even look at men in a romantic way cause they partially saw it as a threat and partially thought it was disgusting to think of someone kissing their "little sister". Much less dance on her. they had of course known her for years so their connection being deeper they would have never really wished for it to be like that with someone else. especially if it wasn't within the group.

Olivia had given up trying to stop Tracy from packing and complaining about her staying so she might as well just give in. She knew she wasn't taking "no" for an answer.

"Tracy there's nothing going on between me and him." she zipped up the suitcase and extended the handle.

"You are the only person that thinks that". she walked out of the room leaving Olivia alone with her thoughts.

She truly wanted to believe there was nothing there but there's always been a large flirty aspect to their friendship. they both interacted naturally with anyone in a flirtatious manor so that's why everyone would assume things like that often. Growing up with three guys around you at all times is just one of those situations where you would be watched like a hawk around any other guys that weren't them so it was kinda hard to socialize. one being your brother and the other two being his best friends was just worse case scenario for the dating department.

olivia took a deep breath and stormed back into the kitchen to see Tracy again. "if i was going to go"

tracy smiled and interrupted her. "which you will"