fourteen

this content might be slightly sensitive to some people but if you've seen the movies and you're okay then you should be fine

the humidity of the small building thickened as they reached the back rooms. the lights didn't flicker as much and the amount of clothes on the women around them started to disperse.

"of course i remember him. he was buying everyone shots. his parents must be so proud." kimmy was a tall slender woman with thick high heels and a thin top. she walked with confidence and seemed to not care a lot about what other people thought about her.

stu sat down. "did he leave with us?"

"yeah you all left together but you almost forgot this superstar" she pointed to stu seductively.

"hmm?" stu's face went cold with nerves.

"this one right here was following me around like puppy dog all night. saying how we fall in love, ask me to marry him and then we went to the chardonnay room." she giggled. phil laughed at this.

alan retorted. "haha classic stu"

stu cleared his throat. "what uh, what happened in the chardonnay room?"

"oh you know dance for him, he tickle me, we had sex" kimmy fixed her long hair and brushed it out as she sat down.

stu's hands immediately covered his face in embarrassment. "oh my- i cheated"

phil interrupted. "you're not married yet okay it's fine."

"no phil, it's not." he looked at kimmy. "no offense to you you are a lovely woman it's just against my moral code."

liv stood by stu patting his shoulders.

"don't be sad stuart you loved it, you were crying saying how special it was" phil held back a laugh again. "he was crying?"

"yes so much. you should have seen him i had to ask him to slow down so i don't drop my load to quick."

phil and liv looked at each other immediately when the realized. "oh shit"

"i'm sorry your load? i think your english is off. where would your sperm come from."

kimmy opened her locker and dropped her pants revealing exactly what stu was afraid of. "from my balls"

stu fell back on his chair in immediate worry and concern. he scrambled in his place in the ground trying to regain a portion of his conscience.

"cmon it was beautiful stu, we climaxed at the same time."

he cringed. "how does that work"

"i shoot my load into you, you shoot your load on the floor." at this point phil and liv were dying laughing and trying to stay respectful at the same time.

"in my bottom?" he was about to cry at this point just from being so overwhelmed.

Liv cleared her throat and stood up trying to regain her composure. she tapped her best friend on the shoulder and gave phil a look telling him to get it together. "cmon bud let's get some air"

-

alan had found some nuts on the ground and handed them gently to the monkey on his shoulders. "here buddy"

the rest of them squabbled out of the club into the alleyway where alan was standing.

"guys look he's eating a peanut" alan's genuine innocence was not something that could be seen in a lot of other people. even after seeing all the things he's seen and been apart of would mold any ordinary man like clay. every experience is that he goes through just seemed to be something testing his peace but not wavering it in the slightest.