two

"Dr Price?" Phil questioned the professionalism and necessity of the phrase "doctor" . the name was a bit too high profile for Stu. Olivia nudged him.

"Don't be a dick. everyone at the office calls him that. they have to. he's the head of hygiene" she said glaring at Phil for being rude.

he just looked at her and smiled. the receptionist interrupted their intense stare off.

"so i have you in a two bedroom suite on the 12th floor." she looked on her computer and waited for a response from any of them.

"is this hotel pager friendly" Alan asked.

"actually we were wondering if you had any villas" Phil interrupted.

the receptionist nodded and mentioned that they were one; awesome and two; 4200$. But it was Caesers palace in vegas so what do you expect.

"we'll take it" he smiled. she started to put it in the system.

"Phil we're not even gonna be in the room, that's unnecessary" Doug spoke up trying to once again be the voice of reason. When you have Phil as a best friend and olivia as a sister, it's an essential trait to be some kind of middle ground for Doug.

Alan saw an opportunity. "if we share beds i'm bunking with her." he gestured towards olivia and flipped his hair. "you cool with that?"

"what-

"no! guys cmon! what are we 12? we're not sharing beds. it's doug's night" Phil interjected starting to get frustrated. After noticing Alan staring too long, Phil placed his hand on Olivia's lower back and guided her in front of him.

"Lisa i apologize" he looked around at everyone. "we'll split it. okay?" they all agreed to split it eventually and Lisa gave them their room key for the top floor.

Anyone could see that Stu was already worried so Olivia rubbed his back in hopes to comfort him. She knew what a toll Melissa took on him and how much better he would feel if he wasn't with her. She didn't feel like it was her place to interject even though it was her best friend. Because of that, she appreciated when Phil spoke up about her being a bitch and all.

They pushed the button of their floor and Phil leaned down to Olivia. "vegas baby" was all he said as the elevator started to ascend.

When they opened the door to their suite they were absolutely shocked. It had gorgeous white walls with neon lights placed intricately around the rooms. furniture covered with expensive brown leather and two enormous flatscreen tvs.

The five of them looked around in awe excited for the hours to come. "Is this all one suite?" Doug said still astonished at its size.

"Fuck yeah dude this is awesome" olivia walked over to admire the view from the balcony. she was stunned. they were so high up.

"alright ladies lets get dressed i wanna leave in half an hour" Phil directed as he walked up behind her.

"enjoying the view?" she asked looking out at the city. "hell yeah" he said when he looked down at her. they laughed and he patted her stomach and walked to his room.

Olivia put her stuff on the couch assuming that that's where she was staying. It was only one night so she didn't really mind. As she unzipped her suitcase Alan walked out and pointed at her.

"Cmon roomie. our bunk is this way"

"Oh i think i'm just gonna sleep on the couch"

Doug walked out of his room dress in a pink button up with black dress pants. He had slicked his hair back and wore a gold chain around his neck.