three

oh it's about to go down. hope you guys enjoy!

she tiptoed around the mess and quietly opened the door, trying not to make any noise.

...

the place was trashed. there were drinks and cushions littered all over the floor. there were wads of toilet paper on the ground and broken glass was everywhere.

Stu woke up on his stomach in the middle of the living room. he's glasses a few feet in front of him and his pants were gone.

Alan let out a yelp and ran out of the bathroom waking up Phil as he tripped over him. Their heads were pounding and the amount of light in their place was not helping.

"what the fuck" Phil asked pulling the covers off him.

"there's a jungle cat in the bathroom" Alan said worriedly. he started to jog frantically looking for something.

"will you put some pants on" phil groaned and shielded his eyes from Alan's naked self.

"phil theres a tiger in the bathroom" alan almost jumped up and down out of fright

"will you relax" Phil got up and peeked open the door where he did in fact find a tiger on the floor mat of their bathroom. "oh shit he wasn't kidding" he laughed.

Stu sat up rubbing his head and putting his glasses on. "guys somebody find doug" he was already worried and he had only woken up 20 seconds ago.

"and my little tigress, i need to find her as well" Alan said walking around. Phil looked at him when he spoke and had to say again. "will you put on some pants dude, i find it weird i have to ask twice." Phil pulled on his belt and sat on the couch. Alan continued to look around for their friends and when he came back he looked sick.

"i can't find them anywhere."

"cmon they've gotta be here somewhere" Phil said. he wasn't worried. he was confident everything would be fine. and/or his hangover was causing him to lose interest.

just then their door opened revealing a very messy olivia. phil sobered up slightly and looked up immediately.

"guys" she stumbled in and grabbed onto the counter for balance. "oh thank God" Phil stood up in relief. "i think i fucked mike tyson"

phil laughed and walked to her putting his arms out for her support. "yeah and i ate a reindeer"

"i'm not kidding phil" she stared at him. "i woke up on his couch" his jaw dropped and he held her chin and examined her to make sure she was okay.

stu walked over to them. "how did you wake up on his couch."

"i don't fucking know stu i can't remember anything that happened, if i knew the answer i would've explained it when i walked in" she pushed phil in annoyance and walked over to the couch and plopped down. "when i woke up he was talking to his security guard about a missing cat or some shit and i just wanted to get out of there"

the boys looked at each other.

"but then i ran into him and he said 'hey fishy girl' and he made me coffee and then i came here"

Alan was in awe. "mike tyson made you coffee?"

"fishy girl?" phil questioned.

"i don't fucking know. where's doug?" she looked at stu figuring if someone knew where he was it would probably be him.

"we aren't sure actually." just then they heard crying and whining from a close room.

"who's fucking baby is that" phil walked over to where the noise was coming from.

"i am not dealing with this shit" olivia stood up and went to her room. she opened her drawers and picked up a black tank top and shorts and threw he long hair in a ponytail. she put some white sneakers on and headed towards the bathroom.

Alan had strapped the baby to his chest and put his sunglasses on it. Stu went to go find pants and try to recuperate a little before he had a panic attack.

Olivia opened the door to the bathroom and she felt two hands on her hips pulling her backwards.
"you do not wanna go in there" Phil said spinning her around. "here, come use my bathroom."

He pulled her towards his room and opened his door. "so mike tyson huh?" she smiled at him.

"i knew you were gonna say that." she was confident that was gonna be one of the first things he asked her about.

"you know i had your dress in my hands when i woke up"

"fucking weirdo. that's why i woke up naked" his eyes widened like saucers.

"im just kidding i had a black button up up for some reason." it took her a second to realize and then they made eye contact.

"well i-

"how can we not remember a damn thing from last night" Stu walked in with an ice pack on his mouth.

"well obviously cause we had a great fucking time." Phil said as he sat down on his bed. Olivia sat down next to him and whispered. "do you think we had a great fucking time?" he looked down at her and rubbed her leg. "i was thinking that too."

"i don't doubt it, you guys were all over each other at dinner. but to be fair you're all over each other all the time." Stu said pacing the room. he stopped. "guys we really need to-

the two of them just glared at him and he took the hint leaving the room.

Phil took her hand and situated his sitting so he was facing her. "what if we did?" she rubbed his hand figuring he was starting to get worried. "i wouldn't be surprised but we don't have to worry about that right now phil it's okay" he sighed and reached out his hand on her cheek rubbing under her tired eyes with his thumb.

"i know but" he hesitated. "i just thought that if this was ever really gonna happen then i had hoped we would do it in a circumstance where we could remember if and how it happened."

"you've thought about this before?" she pointed between them gesturing to their relationship.

of course he had thought about it before. she drives him crazy with her bouncy curls and strong legs and gorgeous eyes. he was head over heels for her but if he said that then what would they do about being friends in the group. it just wouldn't work anymore.

he rubbed his thumb over her lips and she held onto his hand leaning into it. "a lot more than you would think".

"i think a lot so it wouldn't be to hard" she smiled at him.

"you think about this too?" he wondered

"oh never." she breathed. she was lying of course but their faces were now inches apart. she could feel his heartbeat in his chest. and he could certainly feel it in other places too.

the hand that wasn't holding her face traveled up her leg and settled at her hip where he pulled her closer to him. he smiled at her admiring what was in front of him.

not only was she beautiful but she made him feel safe and warm on the inside. he was truly happy when he was with her.

he looked deeply into her eyes and leaned closer to her. she looked at his lips and then his eyes, his intense, deep, gorgeous blue eyes. their lips brushed against each others and he whispered "liv?" she smiled against him and they kissed.

she pulled his face closer to her, deepening the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. she played with his hair and he moved his hands up gently. her lips were soft and she hummed in reply. he pulled her even closer and opened his mouth "i think we-

"guys there is no sign of Doug literally anywhere" Stu walked in and threw his hands up in defeat. they broke apart and looked at him. "seriously guys? now?" he shrugged. "liv your brother is missing"

"what!" she stood up abruptly. "what do you mean he's missing" she looked at Phil.

"He dosent have his phone and we can't find him at the resort and no one has seen him."

"well fuck. just when i had some good news for him" phil laughed. "he is gonna be fine stu" he said as he stood up next to them.

they got ready to go out and look for him and started analyzing where he could possibly be.