five

that last one was fun to write i feel like i'm on a roll. hope you guys like this one.

"Phil we are not leaving a baby in the car you dipshit." She sounded offended he would even suggest that. She picked carlos up out of his seat and rubbed his head sweetly.

They started to walk into the church and Phil wrapped his arm around Olivia's waist. She pulled it off and shoved him, partially mad cause he was about to leave a baby in the car and also cause she was frustrated that she couldn't find her brother. She wasn't mad at him per say but it was hardly the time for such affection.

To be honest Olivia wasn't the best at receiving acts of affection because she had a hard time believing that they were genuine. she had no problem giving it but she didn't want to accept it in fear that she would turn around and it would slap her in the face because it was just for sex. that had happened to her often in the past so she had just put a wall up in that department.

of course, with Phil it was different but because they didn't know where they stood now, it was sort of a grey area. plus she wanted to focus on finding her brother which was worrying her more than she would admit.

"what if they don't remember us?" stu asked.

they walked into the hosting area were there were cute decorative plates on the walls and books littering the shelves, making it look very quaint.

there was a man and a woman in the front pews talking about something when they noticed the group walk in. "look at these guys" the man said grinning and going to greet them.

Liv tapped Stu and handed him the baby and she took her hair down from her ponytail letting her curls fall. The man crushed Alan in a hug which he very much reciprocated. "what happened? you miss me? you miss Eddie?"

he went over to Phil and aggressively shook his hand. "hey mami, how you doin." He embraced olivia tightly and gave her a slap on the butt. Her eyes widened and she looked at Phil who was equally as stunned. "uh hey. Eddie" she said catching his name.

"How are you my friend. this guy is fucking crazy." eddie said pointing at Stu.

"what's up man" he said trying to be polite.

"listen i'm gonna tell you something. i know some sick people. this guy is the wildest, craziest bastard i ever met in my life." now it was Stu's turn to be surprised at this man's words. he laughed.

Olivia took the baby back. "fuckin crazy motherfucker i thought he was gonna eat my dick." they all laughed except stu.

Phil cleared his throat. "so uh eddie, we were having a hard time remembering what happened last night is there anything that might be important for us to remember cause we can't think of anything and we are missing doug."

"doug is uh, short little penguin man right?" he asked. olivia laughed. "you don't remember anything?" they nodded. he just shrugged and motioned for them to follow him.

he pulled out a photo album. in it there were pictures of Stu and a random woman all over each other. "holy shit." he was not happy. "that's it. my life is over."

"stu don't worry melissa is not gonna know about this." Phil reassured him. Olivia tilted her head, worrying a little why that's the first thing that came to his mind. his discretion towards his friends girlfriend was quick. "this never happened, i'll take care of it okay."

Eddie opened a box of merchandise that Stu had apparently purchased with pictures of his and this woman's face everywhere. Olivia put the baby on the counter next to the box standing close so he wouldn't fall and she took a hat out of the box to put it on. Alan did the same. They high-fived and circled back to their situation.