ten

first part of part twooooo!!!

"you really need to floss more" Stu examined Phil's mouth as he laid in the dentists chair. he used his tools to look around phil and phil sighed.

"fuck that, that's why i come here" he gave stu a 'duh' type of look and put his head back down so he could focus. Stu grabbed another tool and moved Phil's head with his hand. "so you can bleed me of all my money" Stu sat up and rolled his eyes.

"Phil your wife works here you don't have to pay for anything." stu said bluntly. Phil grinned at the thought of her.

Just then Liv walked through the door. Stu put down his tools and stood up. "speak of the devil" her face contorted at the nickname. she looked around for some gauze on his desk, not even noticing Phil. she looked at the clipboard in her hands. "will you handle him please" Stu gestured to Phil who was playing with the laughing gas mask.

He dropped it and stood up to see Liv glaring at him. "i can handle him alright." she said walking over to him. he smiled. "what are you doing around these parts little lady" he leaned down to kiss her. "i didn't know such sexy women worked at the dentist."

"how are your teeth?" she turned around to look for the gauze again. he followed right behind her. "they're good for nibbling." he smacked her butt and grabbed something off the table.

"will you two stop, i'm gonna throw up on my equipment, please" stu pleaded reading some paperwork. "yes doctor" phil answered shrugging. he sat down on the chair.

"Stu where the fuck is the gauze" liv said still looking around. "i don't have anymore check the supply closet." she nodded and walked out.

"hey-

"i'll be back in a second stop whining" she walked out and phil chuckled.

stu wrote something down and looked up at him. "how are your fillings." Phil moved his tongue around the inside of his mouth and nodded. "good." he looked up. "Thailand? really? it's so expensive and i already-

"look it's where her parents are and i need to do what makes them happy. why can't you just be excited for me." he responded. Phil sighed. Stu was getting married and all he really needed was some support since his fiancés dad wasn't really interested in him.

"her parents don't even like you dude i'm not even sure why you bother." phil retorted.

liv walked back into the room finding stu looking discouraged. she glared at phil. "what did you do?"

"i didn't do anything"

"he dosent want to go to Thailand" stu answered for him. She looked at Stu in an apologetic manor. She felt bad for stu because he wasn't close with Lauren's parents and it bummed him out but he was excited to finally meet the people who raised his future wife.

It made liv remember her and phil's wedding. they had eloped and then had beers with doug and stu. they didn't want to make a fuss about everything and just wanted to be married asap.

thankfully they remember what happened but alan was pissed he wasn't invited. He sent liv a letter saying how 'phil isn't even good for her and he didn't want to go anyway' which was weird but she understood where he was coming from, partially. she wanted to understand him, but sometimes it was hard.

"we're going." liv confirmed to Phil patting his back. he stood up and grabbed her waist. "sorry he's giving you trouble stu, we are very excited to go." she smiled and hugged him.

they started for the door when stu blurted. "phil put the prescription pad back" phil stopped in his tracks and pulled a notepad out of his pants.

liv put her hand on her forehead "fuck wenneck" she whispered in a disappointing tone. he leaned down to her. "right now?" she slapped him on the arm and turned around.