heyyy

hi guys so i decided to make it all one book but into three parts. i'm so glad i finished the first part cause i am normally not very consistent with writing and posting chapters so thank y'all for being patient.

i started writing this cause basically i couldn't find any fanfics that either didn't follow the script word for word or just had too much phil time and it ruined the storyline. cause we obviously have all seen the movies and know what they said then but this is sorta an opportunity to make it our own thing y'a know.

and some people forget about the relationships with the other characters and trust me i'm guilty of that too ofc but i really try to focus on the fact that it's not just a story about olivia and phil.

also i was thinking about changing her name if it sounds to basic (no offense to anyone named olivia) but i know it would take a lot of work to change but if y'all have any ideas about that let me know and i'd love to do something to fix it.

speaking of, i thrive in constructive criticism and i'm a people pleaser so i love what other people think so if y'all ever have any ideas about what you want to happen in the story or maybe a funny line you want a character to say or maybe something that i skipped from the movies that you enjoyed that you want me to put in there don't hesitate to let me know cause i'll do something about it.

anyways i hope y'all are enjoying and get ready for part 2!!!!!!!