twelve

oh boy

The scorching sun rays pierced through the thin curtains. as he took each breath the humidity captured his lungs like a flame. he got up off of the floor and looked around, his white button down, dirty and clinging to his body with every bead of sweat in his being.

Phil walked around putting his sunglasses on trying to recuperate while looking for any sign of a memory.

he heard a sharp thud and looked behind him to find alan rolling over on the floor. his shaved head looked up at him and started to gather his thoughts.

he got up and walked to him. "phil" he sighed "i think it happened again"

phil turned around. "alan what the fuck did you do?" he seethed looking him up and down.

"i didn't do anything i swear" his puffy eyes gazed for some recognition. he rubbed his face and looked behind him. "where are they"

phil shoved past him and turned the corner harshly. "babe? stu? doug?" he entered the bathroom to find stu knocked out, yet again pantsless, in the tub.

he hit his shoulder to wake him up. "stu wake up we got a situation" stu turned over slowly trying to acclimate but at the same time revealing an identical mike tyson tattoo on his face.

"holy shit." phil slapped his hand against his mouth in shock. "okay stu you're gonna freak out, but everything's gonna be okay i promise." stu got up out of the tub and stumbled to the mirror and to his horror revealed the new permanent marking.

"what the fuck!" he breathed heavily. "what the fuck is going on, where are we? where's doug"

alan walked in the room. "more importantly, where's liv?" he crossed his arms and suddenly a monkey fell on stu's shoulders and bonked him on the head.

he screamed and threw his head around trying to get it off. the monkey jumped on to the shower curtain rack and chirped. the boys stepped back to look at it while making sure it wasn't going to try anything else.

"phil?" they heard someone from the other room and they ran towards the sound. phil darted into the next room to find olivia on the couch with blood starting to crust around her forehead.

"oh baby are you okay?" he ran over to her cradling her in his arms. he brushed the hair out of her face and she felt around her head feeling the blood. she slowly tried to sit up and the boys examined her trying to determine what happened.

"my head fucking hurts" she strained her eyes and phil took off his sunglasses and put them on her. "what the hell happened" she looked to stu.

he was rubbing the area of his face with the new tattoo and she noticed it. "holy shit hon. your face"

"yeah i know my face damn it" he rolled his eyes and noticed her outfit. "what are you wearing"

it definitely wasn't the dress she had on last night. it seemed to be a pair of men's boxers and a black sports bra. "i uh" she examined herself. "i don't know"

"who's are those" alan asked touching the boxers she was wearing.

"they're mine i'm trying a new style." she sat up straight and gave phil his glasses back rubbing his face and thanking him for the gesture.

"really?" alan wondered.

"no dipshit, i have no idea" liv glared at him and looked back down to her legs, which seemed to have bruises on them. "uh oh" she looked at her husband. "phil" she traced the marks on her legs showing him what she meant.

"fuck liv, whats that from?"

"you hopefully" she whined hoping it wasn't something super serious.

he chuckled and licked his lips. "yeah buddy" he put his hands behind his head and laid back before she slapped his exposed stomach.