six

"you stole a police car" the cop said as he sat down next to his partner. he was a tall stout man that looked like he was about to enjoy whatever suffering he was about to put them into.

"we didn't steal it we found it." stu explained. if logic and humor could be put into one simple phrase then stu would say it. sometimes he joked as a coping mechanism cause he couldn't find other ways to express house he felt. olivia did the same thing but in a whole other level.

"yeah if anything we should get a trophie" olivia seemed ticked already. not wanting to give them a second of her time. she did notice that the taller cop was about to get a glimpse of enjoyment from them being arrested so she thought it best to mess with him because of it. what was he gonna do? arrest her?

"or some type of reward" alan backed her up seriously. he really didn't mind anything that was happening. as long as he got to experience it with this group he didn't care what happened.

"we see assholes like y'all every day. every fucking day." the other cop said. this cop was shorter and rounder and seemed to have less pleasure from then being punished and more annoyed that she had to show up today at all.

olivia rolled her eyes. "you think we want to be here jackass?"

"oh you're fiery. you think it's funny to steal a cop car?" the man said tapping his fingers together.

"okay first of all" she pointed between her friends. "severely intoxicated at the time. which you would know if you were with your own car. and second. yeah. it is. it's fucking funny okay?"

the policeman laughed at her amused by her words. "i like her"

the other cop spoke up. "did you just admit to being intoxicated?"

liv rolled her eyes and sighed. "we were drugged. are you made we didn't offer you any? we ran out of donuts before we hit mlk boulevard"

phil grabbed her hand trying to calm her down a little. "officers? i'm a schoolteacher, i'm no hero." he had a more gentle approach. "but if one of my kids went missing on a field trip, that would look bad on me." he said catching what olivia was putting down.

the male officer glared at him. olivia batted her eyelashes and reached her hand forward placing it on the officers. "well maybe if we can-

"no uh girl. that won't work on him." the female officer said smacking her hand away.

"well let's hear her out" he said graciously. olivia smiled.

the officer seemed very taken with her. "officer-"she looked at his badge. "franklin" he grinned. "we would like to get out of here and i'm sure you both wouldn't appreciate the entirety of las vegas being aware of how easy it is to get one of those bad boys. " she said referring to the cars.

both cops knew they could get in trouble but they couldn't let them go just like that. obviously if they were to keep quiet about one thing it shouldn't be to hard for another thing.

Franklin nodded and saw as his partner pointed to a sheet of paper. "do you guys have any heart problems?"

-

they were brought into a blue room with desks and a bunch of tiny visitors. franklin lined up the boys. "you kids are in for a real treat today these gentleman have kindly volunteered to demonstrate how a stun gun is used"

their eyes widened and the all backed up with fear. franklin grabbed stu by the arm. "who wants to go first?" he said talking to the kids in a sing song voice.

a small girl raised her hand and she stepped up and the officer handed her a stun gun. they were all waiting to see what happened and then she pulled the trigger and tazed stu making him fall to the ground.