four

sorry that last one was shorter but this one should be good!

"Not at the table carlos" Alan said while mimicking hand motions from the baby.

Phil rolled his eyes. "pull yourself together man."

"i looked everywhere." Stu said sitting down at the table with them. They were outside at the pool area hoping the fresh air would help clear their heads. "Gym, casino, front desk, he's obviously not here. no one has seen him."

olivia just sat with her head in her hands. one because her head was pounding like there was no fucking tomorrow and two because her brother was no where to be found and they needed to leave like right now for his wedding tomorrow.

She new this was part of the reason tracy wanted her to go was cause maybe she could prevent something like this from happening but for some reason olivia couldn't put her finger on it. something wasn't right about this situation.

"he's fine, he's a grown man. seriously stu you gotta calm down." phil was pretty confident that everyone was gonna be fine. or at least that's what everyone else thought. he was the type of man that would stress internally but not show it one bit cause he thought it would make everyone feel better. he reached over and rubbed olivia's back in order to comfort her.

he didn't really know where they stood now which is another reason he hesitated but nonetheless, he cares for her and wanted her to feel safe and loved.

phil put his hands together and grabbed a pen and a napkin. "alright let's just track this thing." he took a deep breath. "what's the last thing we remember doing?"

Stu threw up next to his seat and olivia got up instantly to his side and grabbed a water bottle from the table next to them. "oh bud" she said sympathetically rubbing his shoulder. Liv put it in front of him and opened it as she took a seat next to him.

"well after the roof we had dinner at the Palm. right?" Alan continued playing with the baby.

Phil watched her intently, admiring how careful she was with people. He could watch her for hours and she wouldn't even have to do anything because he would still be entertained by the way her heart beats. There may be a hard outer shell to the way she lives but there's nothing she wouldn't do for the people around her.

He shook his head from his daze. "and then we played craps at hard rock and i think doug was there." he nodded his head.

"yeah that sounds right." Alan agreed.

Olivia got up again and walked to reception asking for another bag of ice. She grabbed one and came back to Stu after wrapping it in a towel.
She handed to him and took her spot next to him again. she continued to rub his back and look for a reaction to see how he felt. "guys i don't even remember going to dinner." she cared for Stu a lot. she considered him her best friend and she hates seeing him suffer like this.

she felt for him, she really did, but it was hard watching people walk all over him his whole life. she understood what it was like to be a pushover and was very empathetic towards him because of that. he had always been there for her and she would hate to miss an opportunity to do the same.

"what the fuck. i don't think i've ever been this hungover." Phil said rubbing his face. the fact that everyone was tired and trying to figure what happened and where doug was and why they couldn't remember anything, on top of being extremely hungover was really not an enjoyable experience.

"after the hard rock i blacked out. it was like emptiness." Alan chuckled. normally after everything Alan says, everyone makes the same face that just sorta says 'the fuck did you just say?'.